• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for June Order Form - Help Appreciated

In summary, the deadline for submitting your June order is typically the last day of the month, but it's always best to check with your consultant for any specific deadlines or promotions. You can make changes to your order before it is processed by contacting your consultant. Payment for your order can be made with a credit or debit card, PayPal, or a Pampered Chef gift card. Your consultant may also accept cash or check. Our goal is to have all orders delivered before the end of the month, but shipping times may vary. You can add items from the current month's catalog to your June order by letting your consultant know which items you would like to add.
crissy11
Gold Member
Has anyone made a June order form? I didn't find one the files.
Thank you in advance.

bumping....

here is the one that i create

Attachments

• Host Flyer -Jun10.doc
    1 MB · Views: 427
  • Outside Order Form -June10.doc
    516.5 KB · Views: 400

1. What is the deadline for submitting my June order?

The deadline for submitting your June order is typically the last day of the month. However, it is always best to check with your consultant for any specific deadlines or promotions.

2. Can I make changes to my June order after I've submitted it?

Yes, you can make changes to your June order if it has not yet been processed. Contact your consultant as soon as possible to make any necessary changes.

3. How can I pay for my June order?

You can pay for your June order with a credit or debit card, PayPal, or a Pampered Chef gift card. Your consultant may also accept cash or check, so be sure to check with them for their preferred method of payment.

4. Will my June order arrive before the end of the month?

Our goal is to have all orders delivered before the end of the month. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you ordered. Your consultant can provide you with a more specific estimate for delivery.

5. Can I add items from the current month's catalog to my June order?

Yes, you can add items from the current month's catalog to your June order. Simply let your consultant know which items you would like to add and they will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • VeronicaW
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kylev