• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Form for June: Any Help Appreciated!

In summary, to access the order form for June, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order Form" tab. You can make changes to your submitted order by navigating to the "Order Form" tab and editing or deleting your June order. To add items to your order, browse the online catalog or manually enter the item number and quantity on the order form. Out of stock items cannot be ordered on the June order form, but can be added to your wishlist for future notification. The deadline to submit your June order varies, but is typically towards the end of the month. Refer to the order form or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact deadline.
ectigger
I am looking to see if anyone has already created an order form for June. Thanks in advance for all you help!!

heres mine

Attachments

• Outside Order Form 06-06.doc
    244 KB · Views: 422
and here is mine ;)

Attachments

• JuneOutsideorder.doc
    239 KB · Views: 359
Here's one for APO ordering.Hope this helps someone!

Attachments

• Debi's June Outside Order Forms.doc
    280.5 KB · Views: 503

1. How do I access the order form for June?

To access the order form for June, you can log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order Form" tab. From there, you can select the month of June to view and submit your orders.

2. Can I make changes to my order after I have submitted it?

Yes, you can make changes to your order after it has been submitted. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Order Form" tab. You can edit or delete your June order and submit a new one with the desired changes.

3. How do I add items to my order?

To add items to your June order, you can browse the online catalog and click on the "Add to Order" button next to the desired product. You can also manually enter the item number and quantity on the order form.

4. Can I place an order for items that are currently out of stock?

No, you cannot place an order for out of stock items on the June order form. However, you can add them to your wishlist and be notified when they are back in stock.

5. When is the deadline to submit my June order?

The deadline to submit your June order may vary, but it is typically towards the end of the month. Please refer to the order form or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • crissy11
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
AldeaY
  • VeronicaW