• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing June Newsletters: Seeking Inspiration

In summary, Rita was trying to figure out who is going to do/bring what for her Grandpa's birthday party and she shared that she will post it if she gets it done in a timely manner.
chef.katie
Does anyone have a June newsletter that they are willing to share?

I would like to make one, but not sure how soon I can get it done. I will share if I get it done in a timely manner.

Yesterday me and two of my cousin's decided to throw a last minute birthday party for my Grandpa this Sunday (he will be 92). I have been on the phone a lot trying to figure out who is going to do/bring what.

I will post it if I get it done. Wish me luck!:)

June Newsletter from RitaRita was kind enough to share her newsletter with me and she asked if I could pass it along. This is my first time to post. So here goes. . .

OK I made this one here ya'll goI made this one, I hope you like it. :eek:)

Thanks to you and Rita!! It's just what I was looking for.:D :D :D

YES, Thank you so much, and Thank YOU too Rita too. Tell her how much we have missed her. From all of us. I was trying to come up with something, but that one is sooooo much better. Thanks again!!!:) :) :) :)

I put this together, using some information from here and elsewhere, to give to my May hosts, guests and other (potential) consultants. I know it is a little long. I can always remove a page, if I chose.

Trish
Wave 1

I adjusted the one posted here to include more information.

Attachments

• june newsletter.doc
    601 KB · Views: 491
You ladies are the greatest --- every month I tell myself I will create my own newsletter and then the beginning of the month gets here and I have none! You are lifesavers with these newsletters...seriously!!! They are great and I really appreciate you sharing! Thanks again and here's to a great Summer of selling!!!!

1. How do I access the June newsletter?

To access the June newsletter, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Newsletters" tab. From there, you can select the June newsletter to view or download.

2. Can I customize the newsletter with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the newsletter with your own information by using the newsletter customization tool. This tool allows you to add your own contact information, photos, and even special offers to the newsletter before sharing it with your customers.

3. How do I share the newsletter with my customers?

To share the newsletter with your customers, you can either email it directly to them or post it on your social media pages. You can also print out physical copies to hand out at events or parties.

4. Are there any tips for using the June newsletter to inspire sales?

Absolutely! You can use the featured products or recipes from the newsletter as talking points with your customers. You can also offer special promotions or discounts on these items to further encourage sales.

5. Can I track the success of sharing the June newsletter?

Yes, you can track the success of sharing the June newsletter by using the "Newsletters" tab in your Pampered Chef account. This tab will show you how many people have viewed or downloaded the newsletter, as well as any orders or sales that can be attributed to it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mokee_blue