• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Newsletter

chef.katie

Mar 6, 2006
Does anyone have a June newsletter that they are willing to share?

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
I would like to make one, but not sure how soon I can get it done. I will share if I get it done in a timely manner.

Yesterday me and two of my cousin's decided to throw a last minute birthday party for my Grandpa this Sunday (he will be 92). I have been on the phone a lot trying to figure out who is going to do/bring what.

I will post it if I get it done. Wish me luck!:)

jenf

Apr 13, 2006
June Newsletter from Rita

Rita was kind enough to share her newsletter with me and she asked if I could pass it along. This is my first time to post. So here goes. . .

smarteez2

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2005
OK I made this one here ya'll go

I made this one, I hope you like it. :eek:)

Mar 2, 2006
YES, Thank you so much, and Thank YOU too Rita too. Tell her how much we have missed her. From all of us. I was trying to come up with something, but that one is sooooo much better. Thanks again!!!:) :) :) :)

Trish1953

Silver Member
Nov 11, 2005
I put this together, using some information from here and elsewhere, to give to my May hosts, guests and other (potential) consultants. I know it is a little long. I can always remove a page, if I chose.

Trish
Wave 1

chef.katie

Mar 6, 2006
I adjusted the one posted here to include more information.

Attachments

• june newsletter.doc
    601 KB · Views: 388
Nov 29, 2005
You ladies are the greatest --- every month I tell myself I will create my own newsletter and then the beginning of the month gets here and I have none! You are lifesavers with these newsletters...seriously!!! They are great and I really appreciate you sharing! Thanks again and here's to a great Summer of selling!!!!