• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to boost your recruiting in June and July? Check out our new flyer!

In summary, the "June July & Recruiting Flyer" is a promotional flyer by Pampered Chef featuring special offers and new products for June and July, as well as information on current recruiting opportunities. It can be obtained from a consultant or viewed online, and hosting a party during these months can result in free and discounted products and exclusive rewards. The flyer also provides information on becoming a consultant and can be shared with friends and family.
kam
Staff member
Here is a flyer with June July and the June recruiting special on it. Don't know what got into me, I usually don't do a flyer with the recuiting special. :)

Anyway, the recuiting part came from the June special (that says $435 in products) and the picture of the kit says $550 value. So, I know it appears different, but both are from current literature. I assume the $550 value includes paperwork & bag cost.

Use if you want.

As usual, the "blurb" in the lower left can be edited in Acrobat reader, as well as your personal info.

Attachments

• JuneJulyRec2010_fillable.pdf
    994.2 KB · Views: 519
Awesome! Thanks :)

Love it! Thank you so much!

Very nice! Thank you for sharing!

This is Great! Thanks! :D :thumbup:

Oh that is too good!!! Not sure what got into you either, but am so glad it did! Thanks Kam! My rockstar!

1. What is the "June July & Recruiting Flyer" all about?

The "June July & Recruiting Flyer" is a promotional flyer created by Pampered Chef to showcase our special offers and new products for the months of June and July. It also includes information about our current recruiting opportunities.

2. How can I get my hands on the "June July & Recruiting Flyer"?

You can request a physical copy of the flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant or you can view it online on our website. You can also sign up for our email list to receive a digital copy of the flyer directly to your inbox.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party during June or July?

Hosting a party during June or July is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive hostess rewards. It's also a fun way to connect with friends and family and try out new and seasonal Pampered Chef products.

4. How can I take advantage of the recruiting opportunities mentioned in the flyer?

If you're interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, the "June July & Recruiting Flyer" is a great place to start. It provides information on our current sign-up offers and incentives, as well as the benefits of joining our team. You can contact your consultant or visit our website to learn more and sign up.

5. Can I share the "June July & Recruiting Flyer" with my friends and family?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share the flyer with anyone who may be interested in our products or the opportunity to become a consultant. You can either share a physical copy or send them a link to view it online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dolan
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg