• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update Your Flyer with June/July Dollar Days Deals - Easy & Quick!

In summary, Paige was trying to change a few items on her flyer, but was having difficulty. Stephanie reached out to her and offered to help. Paige attached the modified flyer to this message.
pckrissy
I got this flyer and I love it...I was just trying to change a few of the items and I am having a hard time.

I wanted to delete the Classic Deep Dish Baker and add the Trifle Bowl..
delete the Deluxe Cheese Grater for the Salad Chopper

Is anyone able to update this flyer for me? I am so stupid when it comes to making these things...I tried it a couple of times already and I'm pulling my hair out...the orginal thread is from a few weeks ago. I don't even know how to add it here as an attachment!!!:confused: :eek:

I would be forever grateful if someone was able to do this for me
THANKS SO MUCH!!!:)

Actually, the salad chopper is a July special so maybe if some could add the Trilfle Bowl and the Executive saute pan...Thanks

which flyer is it you recieved??

It was June & July Dollar Days...but I just figured out how to do it!
My sister is a wiz and she told me what to do...
unfortunately I don't know how to attach it on here...I will attach it if someone tells me how...

You click on Go Advanced and there is a link to attach a file.

:) Thanks!
I attached the flyer with my changes if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• DollarDaysFlyer[1].doc
    173 KB · Views: 523
Thanks for the nifty idea!Your flyer looks great! I think I will use your idea myself - thanks for sharing!! I am not positive (I don't have a catalog with me right now) but I think Chillzanne may be misspelled - I think there are two ns at the end. CHECK though - spelling isn't my strength!!!!

Technical questions...I am trying to think through this - are you using the "price" day from the date of the scheduled party or the date they booked with you? Also, how will you handle the cases where the date you use is a higher number than the product cost? Do you have an alternate deal for that?

Sorry to bombard you, but I love the idea and I want to use it - I am just too black-and-white in my thinking to have a handle on how to make this work well...

Thanks!!

The idea of dollar days is to front-load the month. So, she shouldn't have a problem with the date being higher than the price. However, they are usually offered one month at a time. Offering two months gives a potential host a chance to wait until July 1st to have her show rather than taking June 2nd if June 1st is already taken. Follow? There needs to be some incentive for booking in June rather than waiting until July.

Thanks Paige, good point with not giving out both at the same time, just feeling a little desperate to book both months!!

Becky~ sorry I didn't reply back, I forget to come back on here sometimes. I have never done this myself, this was my first try at it, but I was hoping to get bookings at the beginning of the month...so far I used this at 2 shows with no takers and I forgot to pass them around at one of my shows and got two bookings from that show! You just never know! Some people just don't want to host no matter what you offer them! Good luck with yours!

Great flyer!

Stephanie

What are the current June/July Dollar Days deals?

The current June/July Dollar Days deals include discounts on popular kitchen tools, cookware sets, and baking essentials.

How can I update my flyer with the latest deals?

To update your flyer with the latest deals, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Flyers" tab. From there, you can select the "June/July Dollar Days Deals" flyer and download the updated version.

Is it easy to update my flyer with the new deals?

Yes, it is very easy to update your flyer with the new deals. Simply follow the steps outlined in the previous question and your flyer will be updated in no time.

Can I customize my flyer with my own branding?

Yes, you can customize your flyer with your own branding by adding your logo and contact information. Simply click on the "Customize" button on the flyer page and follow the prompts to personalize your flyer.

Are the Dollar Days deals available online as well?

Yes, the Dollar Days deals are available both in-store and online. Simply add the items to your cart and the discount will be applied automatically at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • mountainmama74