• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June-July-August Form Creation Requested

In summary, Kathleen has put together a June July August form. Anyone looking to get copies printed can do so, as she is not very talented at this task. Hosts are encouraged to get booking for June and July, as rewards are available for those that do. Last, but not least, the June and July specials are announced in an email Kathleen got Thursday night.
ttchic
Has anyone put together a June July August form yet? I would like to get some printed off and am sooo not talented at doing that type of thing. Thanks to all who are!! Any help would be appreciated.

WOW. I haven't even booked my June as much as I would like. :(

But, I updated the flyer for June July and August. This is the pdf with a blank at the bottom for your info. I will post the Word version when I get home tonight (too large to post from work).

Attachments

• JuneJulyAug2009_noname.pdf
    151.2 KB · Views: 810
Thanks Kathleen,

Definetly looking forward to the WORD version :D

~G

awesome - thanks! :)

Kam, I can't thank you enough for your skills and talent. It looks awesome.:)

Thanks for the great flyer!

Thank you for sharing your flyer. You are very skilled with creating them.

I FINALLY remembered to post the Word version. Sorry it took so long.

Attachments

• JuneJulyAug2009.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 870
Thank you for posting these flyers- they are great!

kam said:
I FINALLY remembered to post the Word version. Sorry it took so long.

Thank you Kathleen! I put them in my host packets for June so I can encourage those hosts to get booking for me for July and August (at least that is the plan).:cool:

Thanks so much.

Just what i was looking for.. thanks :)

Once again Kam....thanks for sharing! It looks great, and because of you that's one less thing for me to worry about....how I'd love to hae your talent!

Hi
I was wondering if anyone could post the June and July specials with the new incentive for June recruits (posted on CC today)

thanks Sandra

What are the new incentives for recruits? I don't see anything on my CC.

WIERD, I was just there and it is gone, was there this morning. I saved the adobe files but not sure how to create a link or attach the file so you can see them.
View attachment rp_09jun.pdf See if that worked????

Sandra

go to CC and pull up May Consultant news, then go up to the web address and delete the MAY and replace it with JUN and it will replace it with the June consultant news!! Great little hijack and you can see the whole issue!!!

mscharf said:
go to CC and pull up May Consultant news, then go up to the web address and delete the MAY and replace it with JUN and it will replace it with the June consultant news!! Great little hijack and you can see the whole issue!!!

I did this and although I did pull up the June CN, I couldn't find anything about a recruiting promotion.

caraighan said:
I did this and although I did pull up the June CN, I couldn't find anything about a recruiting promotion.

did you scroll down the whole CN, it is one of the last couple pages, just before the promotions/$15000 sales announcements!

mscharf said:
did you scroll down the whole CN, it is one of the last couple pages, just before the promotions/$15000 sales announcements!

I scrolled all the way down and still didn't see it in the one I pulled up yesterday. The only thing I see just before the promotions is the sell a thon info. Am I missing something?

The only promotion I saw was that if your recruit qualifies w/ 1250 in sales, you can get a fleece logo jacket or something. (sorry I don't have it open right now to double check)

babywings76 said:
The only promotion I saw was that if your recruit qualifies w/ 1250 in sales, you can get a fleece logo jacket or something. (sorry I don't have it open right now to double check)

And those who sign in June get $100 in new Fall Products for submitting $1250 in their first 30 days or by July 31st - whichever comes first.

ChefBeckyD said:
And those who sign in June get $100 in new Fall Products for submitting $1250 in their first 30 days or by July 31st - whichever comes first.

Where is this info? I just went through the whole Jun CN, and can't find no recruiting bonuses...lol

We got an email on Thursday night about it. Can someone post a link to see the June CN? The Adobe 9.1 version does not allow me to change the address on it? Thanks!

BettieC said:
Where is this info? I just went through the whole Jun CN, and can't find no recruiting bonuses...lol

Hmmm, on mine it's around page 20 - in between the Dress For Success promo (where we can earn a fleece jacket) and the June Sellathon Info.

Attachments

• rp_09jun.pdf
    132.7 KB · Views: 254
natural said:
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/rp_09jun_recruiter.pdf

I go to the "Guest and Host Special" link on CC (homepage rt hand side of screen)...it is all there..I pasted a link above for the fleece jacket...the June Sell A thon was in the May CN

Does anyone besides me think the part that says "or by July 31, whichever is sooner" is silly? :confused:

What I mean is, the promotion is from June 1-30. If they join in the last possible day (June 30), their first 30 days ends on July 30, right? or am I missing something? :confused:

if you signed June 30th it doesn't mean your 30th day would be July 30th. They give you a few days to get your kit. That takes a week out here. So your date might be August 4th.

I think they start counting when you RECEIVE your kit.

jbdowd0798 said:
if you signed June 30th it doesn't mean your 30th day would be July 30th. They give you a few days to get your kit. That takes a week out here. So your date might be August 4th.

I figured I was missing something! :D

If you login into CC and go to the Promotions and Programs section ('Frequently Visited Links' on the right hand side of home page)- the recruit promotion is in the June section.

1. How can I request a June-July-August form to be created?

To request a June-July-August form, you can reach out to a graphic designer or a form creation service. You can also use online form creation tools to design your own form.

2. Is anyone currently working on a June-July-August form?

It is possible that someone may already be working on a June-July-August form. You can try searching online for existing forms or reaching out to form creation groups or communities to see if anyone is working on it.

3. Can I get a printed copy of the June-July-August form?

Yes, if you have access to a printer, you can print off a copy of the June-July-August form once it has been created. If you need assistance with printing, you can reach out to a printing service for help.

4. Are there any specific design requirements for the June-July-August form?

That would depend on the purpose and use of the form. If it is for personal use, you can design it however you like. If it is for a professional or organizational use, there may be specific design requirements to follow.

5. Can someone help me with creating a June-July-August form?

Yes, there are many resources available to help you with creating a June-July-August form. You can reach out to a graphic designer, form creation service, or online form creation tools. You can also seek assistance from online communities or forums for form creation tips and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies