• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Adorable June-July-August Special Flyer?

In summary, the June, July, and August Special is a summer promotion offered by Pampered Chef that includes discounted prices on popular products, exclusive bundles, and limited edition items. It is available for three months, from June 1st to August 31st, and can be ordered online. It cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, but can be used with host rewards or guest specials. Hosting a party during this time can also earn you free and discounted products based on the total sales.
Kelley Sells
flyer that someone made up on here, I saw it and now cant find it....

It was adorable with each month and the specials so it all fit on one or two pages....

Anyone know where to find it, I'm having a senior I can't remember ANYTHING moment.....:eek:

All I have...is this one. Is this what you were looking for?

Attachments

• June - August Specials.pdf
    399.4 KB · Views: 533
This is a great flyer! Can you post in Word? Thank you so much!!

Thank you CarlyThere was another, I finally found it, it is Do you love a bargain, but this one is GREAT.....I didn't spot it, there is sooo much on here.....;)

Thank you soooooo much......

Kelley Sells said:
There was another, I finally found it, it is Do you love a bargain, but this one is GREAT.....I didn't spot it, there is sooo much on here.....;)

Thank you soooooo much......

do you have the link to that one?
thanks!

here is the one i have...

I updated this one... hope someone can use it

Attachments

• June Jul Aug.doc
    815.5 KB · Views: 413

1. What is the June, July, and August Special?

The June, July, and August Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the summer months. It typically includes discounted prices on popular products, exclusive bundles, and limited edition items.

2. How long is the June, July, and August Special available?

The June, July, and August Special is available for three months, from June 1st to August 31st. However, some products may sell out before the end of the promotion, so it's best to order early.

3. Can I combine the June, July, and August Special with other discounts or promotions?

No, the June, July, and August Special cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, it may be used with host rewards or guest specials.

4. Is the June, July, and August Special available for online orders?

Yes, the June, July, and August Special is available for online orders. Simply visit the Pampered Chef website and add the special items to your cart to take advantage of the promotion.

5. Can I earn free products through the June, July, and August Special?

Yes, you can earn free products through the June, July, and August Special by hosting a party. As the host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
Replies
Views
Dolan
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie