• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the June/July 1K Club: Celebrating $1,000+ Shows! Share Your Success Now!

In summary, the "June/July 1K Club!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to their consultants during the months of June and July. To qualify, consultants must achieve $1,000 in sales through individual orders, parties, or a combination of both. The rewards for reaching this goal vary each year and may include exclusive products, bonuses, and recognition. Both new and experienced consultants are eligible to participate, and progress can be tracked through the consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.
DebPC
Staff member
Who's had a $1,000 or more show? Toot your horn!

Toot toot! $1,301.00 + $290.00 in FREE to the HOST!!!!

I had an $1123 and $1077 one this month and 2 last month! Thanks PC for the awesome guest special.....a lot of customers spent a little extra to get the quick stir pitcher!

bumping...

I did a Bridal Show at $1838 this month!!

bumping...

1. What is the "June/July 1K Club!" promotion?

The "June/July 1K Club!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of June and July. It encourages consultants to reach a sales goal of $1,000 in order to earn exclusive rewards and bonuses.

2. How do I qualify for the "June/July 1K Club!"?

To qualify for the "June/July 1K Club!", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and achieve $1,000 in sales during the months of June and July. This can be through individual orders, parties, or a combination of both.

3. What are the rewards for reaching the "June/July 1K Club!"?

The rewards for reaching the "June/July 1K Club!" vary each year but may include exclusive products, bonuses, and recognition within the company. These rewards are only available to consultants who reach the $1,000 sales goal during the designated months.

4. Can I participate in the "June/July 1K Club!" if I am a new consultant?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the "June/July 1K Club!" regardless of their tenure with the company. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their business and earn rewards.

5. How can I track my progress towards the "June/July 1K Club!"?

You can track your progress towards the "June/July 1K Club!" through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. The sales tracker will show your current sales and how much more you need to reach the $1,000 goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC