• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting pp3: Is Not Showing Up?

In summary, the June host specials are for shows 150-499.99 in guest sales. If your show has 500 or more guest sales, you can get the 2 qt. bowl at 60% off.
Is not showing in PP3??? Anyone else having a problem with it?

I am - not showing up for me either - I'm going to be on the phone with tech support first thing tomorrow am!

I was just working on getting a show together for June and looked at the host specials after reading about your problem. The same thing is happening to me. I have the guest specials but can't enter the host special. I guess this will mean a call to HO tomorrow.

Maybe because it isn't June 1st yet???

Will it show if we are still in May. Here in Canada we will only be updated tomorrow on JUNE 1....

I hope the solution is as simple as waiting until June 1st. :) I was just trying to get things set up for my June shows. I am not sure I have ever entered a show prior to the month and checked out the host special availability.

We'll probably get a P3 update tomorrow that includes the June host specials. I wouldn't call HO - I'd wait until 5pm CT to see if we get the update, then if not, go ahead and call.

Just called, it should be uploaded after 3PM today.

Thanks for updating us on this situation. :thumbup: You have saved myself and others a phone call today.

So glad we have CS or I would have been on the phone for hours for the same problem! thanks guys- you rock! :)

Home office just informed me to wait until tomorrow to submit as they are still working on resolving the issue. Bummer!

Is that why when I pot in HT01 for a past host(booking) that is says it is only for the HOST....problem there?

I just entered a show about 1/2hr ago. There are actually -2- different product #'s for host special. I used the look-up feature. There is a "host only" and "host special" listed for each of the bowls. It was a little confusing but I hope that helps.

Hi,I just called as my Host Special was finally fixed, but my Past Host Special was still showing a red dot in P3. He had me enter in a different code for the Collapsible Bowls and said that they were going to send out an notification about it. The new codes for the Past Host are: HT94, 95 and 96. I tried it and my red dot is gone! So I don't see that I'll have a problem submitting this show today. Hope that helps!

Yes..thank you..they must have updated that this afternoon!

The problem occured when they change their minds about offering ANY of the bowl at 60% off for the past host...it was usually just suppose to be the 2Q one available for the past host. Make sure you take down the NEW codes for the past host. The host's codes are the same as on the original promo.

New Problem with the Old Problem...

Now, I can enter the collabsible bowls at 60% off for the host but then it keeps adding the discounted totals in with the free products and giving another discount on the remainder. A great deal for the host but I know it isn't supposed to do it. :( Anyone have this problem? I think I will just take a break and look at this again tomorrow.

I don't know where to post this. I see the host special is for only $500 show on the collapsible bowls. Is that correct? Then I saw someone post that it only had to be a $150 show to qualify for purchase of the host special. Does anyone know what the answer is?

pampered Ruth said:
I don't know where to post this. I see the host special is for only $500 show on the collapsible bowls. Is that correct? Then I saw someone post that it only had to be a $150 show to qualify for purchase of the host special. Does anyone know what the answer is?

The June special says:
when your Show has up to
$499.99 in guest sales.

So shows 150-499.99 in sales can get the small bowl for 60% off.

Do you have access to CC? The flyer is on there. If the show is from 150-499.99 they get the 2 qt. bowl at 60% off. If it's 500-699.99, they get 60% on up to 2 bowls (the 2 qt and 4 qt.). If it's 700 or more they get 60% off on up to 3 bowls (2, 4, or 8 qt bowls)

Thanks, I thought so, just wanted to be sure. My host read it the same way as I did. Anyways......thanks again!

1. Why is pp3 not showing up when I search for it?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you are searching for the correct product code - pp3. If you are still not seeing it, it could be out of stock or discontinued. You can contact customer service for more information.

2. I added pp3 to my cart, but it disappeared at checkout. What happened?

If pp3 disappears from your cart at checkout, it is likely that it is no longer available. The website may not have updated to reflect this, so it is best to contact customer service for confirmation.

3. Can I still purchase pp3 even though it is not showing up on the website?

If pp3 is not showing up on the website, it is likely out of stock or discontinued. However, you can always contact customer service to inquire about the availability of the product.

4. I saw pp3 in a catalog but cannot find it on the website. Where can I purchase it?

If you saw pp3 in a catalog but cannot find it on the website, it is likely that it is out of stock or discontinued. You can try contacting customer service to see if they have any information on when it will be available again.

5. Why is pp3 not showing up in the search results when I type in its name?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you are typing in the correct product name - pp3. If you are still not seeing it, it could be out of stock or discontinued. You can contact customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • beepampered