1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: June Host Special

1. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

Anyone try to put in the June host special yet? I have set up a June . The past host knows which bowl she wants and when I put in the # for the collapsible bowl, the line comes up blank.

May 30, 2009
  2. laurichef

laurichef Member Gold Member

Having the same issue, even after opening and closing for updates.

May 30, 2009
  3. lisa717

lisa717 Member

Can it be she can only get the 2qt...???????????

May 30, 2009
  4. jenniferm

jenniferm Member Gold Member

My understanding is that past hosts are only able to get teh 2qt bowl

May 30, 2009
  5. lisa717

lisa717 Member

...BUT that doesn't work either...no clue

May 30, 2009
  6. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Perhaps it actually has to be June to enter it.

May 30, 2009
  7. laurichef

laurichef Member Gold Member

When I was doing the HWC pre-orders, I was able to start entering the orders in April, and had no problem with the May specials.
    Even when I search for the bowls, they are not listed under host specials. Actually, when I look undr the category Host specials, there are none listed.
    Odd....

May 30, 2009
  8. lisa717

lisa717 Member

Someone should call HO cause I think there's a glintch........

May 30, 2009
  9. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Must be... I even deleted the Host's show I was working on because she is a May Host that told me yesterday, "I have about $300 but would like to hold it so I can have a bigger show!" My response was, "Of course you can. Did anyone want the HWC items?" I was VERY excited to hear her say that. I am meeting her Wednesday with her new Host/Guest Special flyers and some OOFs that are correct! I guess we'll have to wait till Monday since they are closed now! That is just really frustrating though! I even tried putting in the Host specials for the Host and it wouldn't work!

May 30, 2009
  10. DeeDee616

DeeDee616 Member

I too, am having the problems with June's host special-there are none listed, i've updated and closed out and everything. We'll have to see what HO says on monday.

May 30, 2009
  11. cochef

cochef Veteran Member Gold Member

I thought the updated flyer says Past Hosts get their choice of bowls at 60% off :confused: Doesn't seem quite equal to the host only getting a 2 qt for up to $499 in sales, but I am sure that is what they changed it to.

May 30, 2009
  12. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

None of the collapsible bowls are listed as host specials in mine either....am waiting til monday to see if it changes. So if a host only has a 499 show, they qualify for the 2 qt only, correct? I read in another thread that the host will have the option of any one bowl, but haven't found it on cc. Also, the past host special is what exactly?

Any insight would be appreciated.

13. diradt

diradt Member

Anyone figure out the june hostess special glitch? I am trying to input this show tonight and I can't get the special to work for PP3. Let me know if there is anything you have found out!

Jun 5, 2009
  14. Chef Gilles

Chef Gilles Member Gold Member

The codes are different for the past host. They can pick any one of the bowls. Here in Canada the codes are HT99, HT98,HT97....

Jun 5, 2009
  15. Our codes are ht01 - 2 qt, ht02- 4 qt, and ht 03- 8 qt. I am just closing a fundraiser, and the codes are working for me.

16. diradt

diradt Member

Thanks Ruth....I called my PC-guru ChefSteph and she of course knew the answer....maybe I should update once in awhile! LOL

Jun 5, 2009
  17. troggt

troggt Member

I can't get the host special HT01 for the past host .... does anyone know why that is? here it is the middle of June, and it isn't working, though it will work for the host.

Jun 15, 2009
  18. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

It's a different # for the past host. Check on P3 (mine isn't open) where you can search by product title...

Jun 15, 2009
Have something to add?