• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Host Special: Troubleshooting a Blank Line

In summary, past hosts are only able to get the 2qt bowl, even though the codes say they can pick any one of the bowls. The codes are different for Canada.
doughmama
Silver Member
Anyone try to put in the June host special yet? I have set up a June . The past host knows which bowl she wants and when I put in the # for the collapsible bowl, the line comes up blank.

Having the same issue, even after opening and closing for updates.

Can it be she can only get the 2qt...???????????

lisa717 said:
Can it be she can only get the 2qt...???????????

My understanding is that past hosts are only able to get teh 2qt bowl

...BUT that doesn't work either...no clue

Perhaps it actually has to be June to enter it.

When I was doing the HWC pre-orders, I was able to start entering the orders in April, and had no problem with the May specials.
Even when I search for the bowls, they are not listed under host specials. Actually, when I look undr the category Host specials, there are none listed.
Odd....

Someone should call HO cause I think there's a glintch........

Must be... I even deleted the Host's show I was working on because she is a May Host that told me yesterday, "I have about $300 but would like to hold it so I can have a bigger show!" My response was, "Of course you can. Did anyone want the HWC items?" I was VERY excited to hear her say that. I am meeting her Wednesday with her new Host/Guest Special flyers and some OOFs that are correct! I guess we'll have to wait till Monday since they are closed now! That is just really frustrating though! I even tried putting in the Host specials for the Host and it wouldn't work!

I too, am having the problems with June's host special-there are none listed, i've updated and closed out and everything. We'll have to see what HO says on monday.

jenniferm said:
My understanding is that past hosts are only able to get teh 2qt bowl

I thought the updated flyer says Past Hosts get their choice of bowls at 60% off :confused: Doesn't seem quite equal to the host only getting a 2 qt for up to $499 in sales, but I am sure that is what they changed it to.

None of the collapsible bowls are listed as host specials in mine either....am waiting til monday to see if it changes. So if a host only has a 499 show, they qualify for the 2 qt only, correct? I read in another thread that the host will have the option of any one bowl, but haven't found it on cc. Also, the past host special is what exactly?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Anyone figure out the june hostess special glitch? I am trying to input this show tonight and I can't get the special to work for PP3. Let me know if there is anything you have found out!

The codes are different for the past host. They can pick any one of the bowls. Here in Canada the codes are HT99, HT98,HT97....

Our codes are ht01 - 2 qt, ht02- 4 qt, and ht 03- 8 qt. I am just closing a fundraiser, and the codes are working for me.

Thanks Ruth....I called my PC-guru ChefSteph and she of course knew the answer....maybe I should update once in awhile! LOL

I can't get the host special HT01 for the past host .... does anyone know why that is? here it is the middle of June, and it isn't working, though it will work for the host.

It's a different # for the past host. Check on P3 (mine isn't open) where you can search by product title...

1. What is the "June Host Special: Troubleshooting a Blank Line"?

The "June Host Special: Troubleshooting a Blank Line" is a special offer for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party in the month of June. It is a helpful tool for troubleshooting issues with blank lines in your Pampered Chef recipes.

2. How can I take advantage of this deal?

To take advantage of the "June Host Special: Troubleshooting a Blank Line", simply host a party in the month of June and purchase any Pampered Chef product. You will automatically receive the special offer.

3. What is included in the "June Host Special: Troubleshooting a Blank Line"?

The "June Host Special: Troubleshooting a Blank Line" includes a troubleshooting guide and tips to help you fix any issues with blank lines in your Pampered Chef recipes. It also includes a special discount on select Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I use this offer multiple times?

No, the "June Host Special: Troubleshooting a Blank Line" can only be used once per host. However, if you host multiple parties in the month of June, you can take advantage of the offer for each party.

5. What if I have already hosted a party in June but forgot to take advantage of this offer?

If you have already hosted a party in June but forgot to take advantage of the "June Host Special: Troubleshooting a Blank Line", you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they may be able to help you redeem the offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • liljen19
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mbrook73
  • straitfan