• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales: June Host Sell Athon with Secret Strategies and Fair Rules

In summary, Andrea is trying to come up with a way to reward her hosts for all their hard work. She has come up with a way to give away the exec. family skillet with lid free to the highest show between $800-$900 and the sectional chillzane for anyone who has the highest show between $600-$700. She is also having a promotion for all her hosts, whoever turns in the most sales of 2006 will earn the 12-piece set of executive cookware FREE!
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay I have never done this before, however I want my hosts to strive to be the top. My secret plan to up the sales any way I can! I need assistance w/ rules. Do I tell my hosts, the number to beat such as $777 or do I say the range is between $700-$800. I want it to be fair to all the hosts!

This is going to be my best month, and hopefully a ton of new fall products. Not to mention the sweet pay check right before conference.

I can't find who mentionded this recently, but thanks so much for really putting the spark in me to go through with it!
TIA:D :D

What about just giving a really nice gift, such as the 12 piece set, for the top host but, with a minimum of $800 to qualify. So, if everyone reaches $800 then the one who has the highest after $800 wins the 12 piece. If no one reaches the $800 mark then the highest gets a stone of their choice.

Good luck, it sounds like you are on a great roll!!

Wow, Andrea you must be more generous than me! I can't imagine giving away the 12pc cookware set!:eek: The stoneware sounds more like me!
I think I would maybe give my highest show total; if someone beats it-give them a big prize. If no one beats it--maybe give a smaller prize to the highest for the month??

I was just thinking that if it were me and I hit the $10k mark that I would be able to find a way to get the 12 piece for half price and with a $2600 paycheck the 12 piece would be only about 10% of my check and might be worth it to get the extra effort from the hosts. But, that is my reasoning...and I am accused of being too generous quite often, maybe I should take a hint!

Maybe just give away the 7 piece set. It is less expensive, especially if you can find a half price combo somewhere, but still has the allure of earning the cookware. I only have one show booked and am trying to do dollar days but don't even have my flyers out yet! Maybe I'll do $15 off on the 15th and $14 off on the 16th and so on. Do you think that is too confusing??

Also, to answer the original question, I would give the actual dollar amount to beat. Then they might only beat it by a few dollars, prompting the first host to think about trying again.

Thanks to all who responded!!!After reading your posts, and talking with my husband here is my rough draft!
June Host Sell Athon!!!
Have the highest $1,000 or more and receive the 7pc cookware a $345 value free on top of all your other free products

Have the Highest show between $800 -$900 and receive the exec. family skillet w/ lid a $160 value free

Have the Highest show between $600-$700 and receive the sectional chillzane a $50 value free

I want to reward my hosts for all their hard work, because if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have a job!

I am very generous, but that is what keeps getting my customers back. I have had numerous complimants on how I am so generous, and that I put on a fun show! I love this job and all it offers, I can't wait for my 6K next month!

Now tell me what you think of this I will make a flyer tomorrow!

I think it sounds really good but are you giving a free gift to each person in each category? :confused: I would say that is really going to get expensive. I wouldn't even put a dollar amount on there because it's not going to make people strive for more than $700 or $800. I think it sounds great though. :D Have you read about what i'm doing for my top hosts? I've posted it several times and most recently yesterday or the day before. Let me know if you need me to re-post it.!:p

I read it but could you repost pretty pretty please!

I am having a promotion for all my hosts of 2006. Whoever turns in the most sales of 2006, will earn the 12-piece set of executive cookware FREE! Now, they can have 8 shows in 2006 and add them all together to get the high total. That gives them incentive to earn more free and gives me more by getting more sales, recruits, bookings and contacts. I have one woman who has turned in $2000 in 2 weeks and wants to turn in another $300 this week! Which reminds me that i have to all her tomorrow!:D I have found that half of my hosts are very competitive and I LOVE IT!:D

Attachments

• cookware promo flyer.pub
    60.5 KB · Views: 295
Thanks Kristi, I don't have publisher so I can't open the attachment!

I wouldn't say between $800 - $900. I would say a minimum show of $800 or something like that. When your host is doing that well is would be bad for them to just stop getting orders so they don't go over $900. You want them to strive for that $1000 mark. Just a suggestion.

pamperedalf said:
After reading your posts, and talking with my husband here is my rough draft!
June Host Sell Athon!!!
Have the highest $1,000 or more and receive the 7pc cookware a $345 value free on top of all your other free products

Have the Highest show between $800 -$900 and receive the exec. family skillet w/ lid a $160 value free

Have the Highest show between $600-$700 and receive the sectional chillzane a $50 value free

I want to reward my hosts for all their hard work, because if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have a job!

I am very generous, but that is what keeps getting my customers back. I have had numerous complimants on how I am so generous, and that I put on a fun show! I love this job and all it offers, I can't wait for my 6K next month!

So you don't have to give the house away, maybe the verbage could be "If the highest show is x amount, the host will get y." Make sense?

pamperedalf said:
After reading your posts, and talking with my husband here is my rough draft!
June Host Sell Athon!!!

I love the idea, but what do you do if have a co-host show? I have one of those this month.

My PlanAnd I still am making calls to get more bookings...

I am giving away an extra half priced item if the show reaches $500.
I am also giving all my cutomers 15% off at $40 or more. I even went so far as to tell them to combine orders with family, friends and co-works to do this. My past hosts will end up with a 25% discount if they go to $45 or more! So I only make 7% to 12%, if I get free products, no problem. Well worth it!
The catch on the half price item is that the show has to be held and closed between June 2 and June 25th. That way I know I can get checks and stuff before submitting by the 30th. It is all worth it to me. I am currently at 3 solid shows now with one more in the works and about 5 calls to make so...
We'll see.

My Host Sell A thon is: Host with the Highest show total wins the New Mid Season Package ($70 value). Not a cookware set but it's something extra for them to compete and strive higher this month!

Plus I am offering a the Host Special for FREE if they can reach $600 subtotal minimum! I hope that motivates each and every one of my 5 hosts!!!

On a side note, I just had to share the success I have already had for the Sell-a-thon. So far I have already earned level one! I have a show that is ready to submit for $1500+. The mother of the host actually ordered $800 herself! Must be nice to have that kind of money to drop on yourself!

Just had to share that!

ShanaSmith said:
On a side note, I just had to share the success I have already had for the Sell-a-thon. So far I have already earned level one! I have a show that is ready to submit for $1500+. The mother of the host actually ordered $800 herself! Must be nice to have that kind of money to drop on yourself!

Just had to share that!

That's great:D I can not even imagine being able to spend that kind of money! I wish all my hosts had moms like that though:D

ShanaSmith said:

Just had to share that!

After you submit the show you might want to show the mother how much she could have earned on just her order and then on the whole show. Anyone who is that much of a junkie should be able to sign-up and get free product and a commission check as well!;)

What is the Boost Your Sales: June Host Sell Athon?

The Boost Your Sales: June Host Sell Athon is a promotional event for Pampered Chef consultants to boost their sales and bookings during the month of June. It includes secret strategies and fair rules to help consultants reach their goals.

When does the Boost Your Sales: June Host Sell Athon take place?

The Boost Your Sales: June Host Sell Athon takes place during the entire month of June. Consultants can participate by hosting parties, reaching out to potential hosts and customers, and utilizing the secret strategies provided.

How do I participate in the Boost Your Sales: June Host Sell Athon?

To participate in the Boost Your Sales: June Host Sell Athon, you simply need to be a Pampered Chef consultant and actively work on increasing your sales and bookings during the month of June. You can also reach out to your mentor or team leader for more information and support.

What are the secret strategies included in the Boost Your Sales: June Host Sell Athon?

The secret strategies included in the Boost Your Sales: June Host Sell Athon may vary, but could include tips on how to reach out to potential hosts and customers, how to upsell and cross-sell products, and ways to increase engagement and bookings at parties.

Are there any rules or guidelines for the Boost Your Sales: June Host Sell Athon?

Yes, there are fair rules and guidelines for the Boost Your Sales: June Host Sell Athon to ensure a fair and positive experience for all participants. These may include restrictions on certain promotional tactics and guidelines for reaching out to potential hosts and customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • beckyjsmith