• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Host & Guest Flyer | July & August Flyers Available!

In summary, Jenny explains that she creates one-page flyers for the June, July and August host specials by opening a PDF file from the PC Website, sizing the page to fit all of the content, taking a snapshot of the page, and pasting it into Word. She prefers landscape mode and adjusts the margins to the sides and top. If you are wanting to book for June, you should keep the July and August specials hidden until you have all the shows you want in June.
marionwilliams
Silver Member
I am in need of the June Host & Guest Flyer. Does anyone have the July & August Flyers made yet?

Here are mine for June, July and August.

As a note, I always put the one for the month booked and next month's in the host packet. I include the next month's in case she wants to get the next month's host product....my hosts almost always have a booking waiting for me before their show even starts!

Attachments

• July Host & Guest Special.doc
    338 KB · Views: 415
  • August Host and Guest Specials.doc
    337 KB · Views: 366
Thanks, I like that they are both on 1 page. I will use these. Do you have just the Host special on a sheet by itself?

You can get them separately on the Pampered Chef website. On Consultant's Corner click on Host/Guest Specials (in Frequently Visited Links box) and you will be sent to a grid where you can choose to download color and B&W flyers as well as OOF and consultant promotions.

Wow!Janice,

Thank you so much for the flyers. I love it that they both are on the same page, save paper! I want to learn how you did that. Will you please tell me how you did that?

Thank you,
Jenny :)

I open the PDF file from the PC Website, size the page so that I can see it all (Hit the - or + or use the page icons next to them to size it).

Then click the camera icon on the toolbar right above the page.

Click on the flyer. This will take a snapshot of the page.

Next, I open Word,
hit File,
Page Set Up,
make it a landscape size
adjust the margins on the page so they are all the way to the sides and top (so you can use the whole page)
Right click on the blank page and hit paste.

You can change the Picture type so you can move it easier:
make sure the picture is selected by clicking on it.
Click Format on the top toolbar,
Click Picture (or Object)
Click the Layout Tab
Select "Tight" and click ok

Now you can move the picture freely by clicking and dragging it. I always enlarge it to fit 2 to a page but each side can be no larger than 5 1/2 inches, the size of 1/2 an 8 1/2" by 11" paper. Sometimes I make it a little longer and a little narrower to fit.

Sorry it took so long, it is a quick process once you get the hang of it....I am a PC Future Director, have a degree in Computer Technology and am a Respiratory Therapist....so I can sell you a stone, print you up a flyer like these and even give you CPR if you have a heart attack trying to figure out these directions!

:D

I like both of the specials on one side of paper too. I had been printing out the host special on one side of paper then I would take it and print out the guest special on the back of the same paper. It saved on paper but not on ink.

Also if you are wanting to book for June you may want to keep your July and August specials hidden til you have all the shows you want in June. The July and August specials are so attractive that I don't want people to book for those months instead of June.

What is the "June Host & Guest Flyer"?

The "June Host & Guest Flyer" is a promotional flyer released by Pampered Chef for the month of June. It features exclusive discounts and offers for both hosts and guests of Pampered Chef parties.

How can I receive the offers in the "June Host & Guest Flyer"?

To receive the offers in the "June Host & Guest Flyer", you can either host a Pampered Chef party in the month of June or attend a party as a guest.

What are the benefits of hosting a party in June?

Hosting a party in June comes with many benefits, including exclusive discounts on popular Pampered Chef products, free products based on the party's sales, and the opportunity to earn host rewards and credits towards future purchases.

Are there any special offers for guests in the "June Host & Guest Flyer"?

Yes, there are special offers for guests in the "June Host & Guest Flyer". These include discounts on popular products, free gifts with purchase, and the chance to win prizes through games and raffles at the party.

Where can I find the "June Host & Guest Flyer"?

The "June Host & Guest Flyer" can be found on the Pampered Chef website, through your Pampered Chef consultant, or at a Pampered Chef party. You can also sign up for Pampered Chef's email list to receive the flyer directly in your inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam