• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Guest Promo Not Available?

In summary, the June Guest Promo is a special offer available for guests of Pampered Chef parties during the month of June, typically including discounted or free products. It may not be available for a variety of reasons, but there are often new promotions and discounts offered. If you attended a party in June and the promo was advertised, you should still be able to redeem it. To stay updated on all Pampered Chef promotions and offers, you can sign up for the newsletter, follow on social media, or check the website regularly.
TJMagoo
I am trying to enter a show and it is telling me the RG33 quick stir pitcher is not available yet? What am I missing - this is the June promo for guests.

Also, I have a customer shipping to her sister in GA. Why is shipping and handling $15?

Ok I figured out the pitcher problem. My show started in May but ended in June. I had to change my dates.But why is shipping and handling so high?

If you look at the order form, you can see the direct shipping rates. They start at $7.25 and go up based on the product total. It looks like your customer must be ordering over $65 in products so the shipping on that is $15.25. That's the highest flat rate for shipping. After that, it's a percentage of the total. Here's the chart so you don't have to go looking for it:Direct Ship Rates
Product Amount Base
up to $19.99 $ 7.25
$20 to $29.99 8.00
$30 to $39.99 9.00
$40 to $49.99 10.25
$50 to $64.99 11.50
$65 to $129.99 15.25
$130 and over 11%I hope that helps.Shari in TX

What is the June Guest Promo?

The June Guest Promo is a special offer available for guests of Pampered Chef parties during the month of June. It typically includes discounted or free products with a minimum purchase.

Why is the June Guest Promo not available?

The June Guest Promo may not be available for a variety of reasons, such as the promotion period has ended, it has reached its maximum redemption limit, or it is not being offered in your region.

Will the June Guest Promo be available again?

The June Guest Promo is typically a limited-time offer and may not be available again in the future. However, Pampered Chef frequently offers new promotions and discounts for guests, so be sure to check back regularly for updates.

Can I still redeem the June Guest Promo if I attended a party in June?

If you attended a Pampered Chef party in June and the June Guest Promo was advertised, you should still be able to redeem the offer as long as you meet the requirements. However, it is always best to confirm with your consultant or customer service.

How can I stay updated on Pampered Chef promotions and offers?

To stay updated on all the latest Pampered Chef promotions and offers, you can sign up for our newsletter, follow us on social media, or check our website regularly. You can also contact your consultant for personalized updates and recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Miguel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
love2cook05
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pamperedcheflori
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies