• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did the June Specials Bring Success?

N
noradawn
Hi Everyone,

I was curious about how the June specials worked out for you. I didn't have a single guest order the guest special, and I just had one past host who ordered both host specials (two people had booked off of her show)- no one else.

How did things work out for you?
Nora

Not well but good for me!Out of $2200 in sales, I only had one taker on the guest special and neither host took advantage of the host special. I ended up getting both host specials at both shows so I could have 2 tablecloths and finally own the b-b-q set! I can't wait to get them!! I really see July and August being great for the host and guests!! :p :) :) :)

Host Special Good Guest Special BadOUT OF $1800 IN SALES AND 4 SHOWS EVERY HOST PURCHASED A HOST SPECIAL, 3 TABLECLOTHS AND 1 BBQ SET, AND NO GUEST SPEICALS WERE PURCHASED. I AM NOT SURE IF IT IS BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE BARBQ SET TO SHOW AT MY SHOWS SO THE GUESTS CAN SEE WHAT A NICE SET IT IS??? OR IF THEY WERE JUST TURNED OFF ON THE PRICE???
ALISON
MICHIGAN :confused:

I had pretty good results both with the HS and GS. I only had two shows but out of those 1 host purchased the bbq collection from one show and from the another, a past host got the bbq collection from the booking benefit. I had several guests get tools (and the recipe cards) from both shows. My sales for June were $1036 for 2 shows (1 catalog, 1 kitchen).

I had the one host (I had 2 catalog shows) book a show for the host special BBQ Set and I got one as a thankyou gift for someone. I did sell some cleaning brushes with the grilling cards to the people who already had the tools. But not too exciting. I do have 3 shows for july and one was because of the specials. I think august should be good the two shows I have are for the host specials.
:)

Host special was well liked. i had no takers for the guest special. I think the next 2 months guest specials will have good results.

I didn't have any takers with the June guest special either. The host special was great though. And the next 2 months I am almost booked because of the specials!! I think the guest special has some of my hosts excited that they'll have a successful show! :)

What were the June specials?

The June specials were a promotion offered by a company, likely in the retail or direct sales industry, during the month of June. They may have included discounts or special offers on products or services.

Did the June specials have a specific goal or purpose?

Yes, the June specials were likely designed to increase sales, attract new customers, or reward loyal customers. They may have also been used to promote new products or clear out excess inventory.

Were the June specials successful?

This can vary depending on the company and their specific goals for the June specials. Some businesses may have seen a significant increase in sales and customer engagement, while others may not have seen much of a difference.

Why might some people have had more success with the June specials than others?

There could be a variety of factors that influenced the success of the June specials, such as the specific products or services offered, the marketing strategies used, and the target audience reached. Additionally, external factors such as economic conditions or competition can also play a role.

What can businesses do to increase the success of future specials?

To increase the success of future specials, businesses can analyze the results of the June specials and identify areas for improvement. They can also gather feedback from customers to understand what worked and what didn't. Additionally, adjusting the timing, products, or marketing strategies can also help improve the success of future specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies