• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score Free Products: June 2018 Giveaway List for the Ultimate Free-For-All

In summary, the "June Free-For-All 2018" promotion is a special deal offered by Pampered Chef during the month of June. To qualify, customers must make a purchase of at least $75 on eligible products. There is a list of eligible products that can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts and free products will be shipped with the qualifying order, with an estimated delivery time of 2-4 weeks.
Danswife
I’m looking for a list of product giveaway for the June Free-for-All 2018

1. Free month of Netflix 2. Free sample box of organic snacks3. Free 6-month subscription to an online magazine4. Free year of Dropbox storage5. Free e-book of your choice6. Free one-year subscription to an online learning platform7. Free t-shirt with your favorite team logo8. Free trial of a premium webhosting service9. Free trial of a video editing software10. Free trial of a photo editing software

1. Amazon Echo Dot2. Fitbit Charge 23. Instant Pot4. GoPro Hero55. Apple Watch Series 36. Google Home Mini7. Bose SoundLink Bluetooth speaker8. Kindle Paperwhite9. Xbox One S10. Samsung Gear VR11. Yeti Tumbler12. Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera13. NutriBullet Pro14. Tile Mate Key Finder15. JBL Flip 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker16. Ring Video Doorbell17. Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker18. Philips Hue Starter Kit19. Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones20. Nintendo Switch21. Roku Streaming Stick+22. Fitbit Alta HR23. KitchenAid Stand Mixer24. Instant Pot Duo Mini25. Nest Learning Thermostat26. Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera27. Sonos Play:1 Wireless Speaker28. Apple AirPods29. Garmin Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch30. Samsung SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit

What is the "June Free-For-All 2018" promotion?

The "June Free-For-All 2018" promotion is a special deal offered by Pampered Chef during the month of June. It allows customers to choose a free product for every $75 they spend on qualifying purchases.

How do I qualify for the "June Free-For-All 2018" promotion?

To qualify for the "June Free-For-All 2018" promotion, you must make a purchase of at least $75 on eligible products. This can be done through a party, online order, or direct purchase from a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I choose any product as my free item?

No, there is a list of eligible products for the "June Free-For-All 2018" promotion. This list can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant.

Can I combine the "June Free-For-All 2018" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "June Free-For-All 2018" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

When will I receive my free products from the "June Free-For-All 2018" promotion?

Your free products will be shipped to you along with your qualifying order. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Danswife
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NRcritques
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • meganmcg