• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Feedback on My June Flyer with Extra Incentives?

In summary, the flyer includes a 12 piece cookware set, Pizza Lovers Set, OD Party Plates, and my own picture of all 4 Woven Selections displayed together. It also includes a reply to this flyer where participants can win a prize.
rayday
I created this flyer to give out to contacts, post in different locations, and pretty much hand out to anyone I can.:rolleyes:

I was hoping for some feedback, all is welcome! I don't mind constructive criticism since it will just help me!;) I have pictures where there are blank squares but the flyer was too big to attach with them.

If anyone would like me to e-mail them the flyer with the pictures just let me know. They include the 12 piece cookware set, Pizza Lovers Set, OD Party Plates, and my own picture of all 4 Woven Selections displayed together.

Thank you in advance for any input!

Attachments

• June Flyer2.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,027
Last edited:
rayday said:
I created this flyer to give out to contacts, post in different locations, and pretty much hand out to anyone I can.:rolleyes:

I was hoping for some feedback, all is welcome! I don't mind constructive criticism since it will just help me!;) I have pictures where there are blank squares but the flyer was too big to attach with them.

If anyone would like me to e-mail them the flyer with the pictures just let me know. They include the 12 piece cookware set, Pizza Lovers Set, OD Party Plates, and my own picture of all 4 Woven Selections displayed together.

Thank you in advance for any input!

It looks GREAT!! I like the box that says:
"Reply to this flyer (no purchase necessary) and you will be entered into a drawing"
Good Luck with it!!:)

great ideaI like it to. I need some parties in June. Can you email it to me with the pics? [email protected]

That flyer is fantastic.. great job. I dont see the pics though. Is it possible to post w/ pics or email it to me? [email protected]

Thank you :)

Great ideaThis is a great flyer, what a great idea. I am trying to over-book for June, and this would help a lot. Would you please E-mail me a copy at [email protected]. Hipefully the pictures will come along also.

I'd love a copy with all the photos! You did a great job on this...

I'd love a copy with all the photos.. but you can't send me one without this:

[email protected]

I need to catch up on some sleep.... Thank you!

I would like a copyYour flyer is wonderful. I would love a copy with photos emailed to me also!! Thanks Laura [email protected]

June FlyerI would love a copy with the pictures emailed to me. It looks great!!
[email protected]

Thanks
Nicole Baker

Great flyer! Could I have a copy with the pictures too?

[email protected]

Thank you

Nikki

Flyer Looks awsome! Could I please get a copy with pictures?
Thanks
Nathan Boler

Could I get a copy too with pictures. Thanks so much.

Teresa Hauck
[email protected]

Could I get a copy too with pictures. I appreciate it.

Teresa Hauck
[email protected]

Could I get a copy also. I think it is great!

Me to !!GREAT Flyer, although I am sure it is much better with the pictures. Please E-mail me a copy to [email protected]

Great flyer!!! I would love to use this but I couldn't get the pics to come up. Could you email me a copy with the pics in it? THANKS! Liz
[email protected]

hey I'd like an e-mail with the copy of the pictures. Thanks.

I love that flyer; great idea!!! Could you e-mail me one to [email protected]

Thanks,
Brittiny

I would love a copy! Great flyer!!

1. What is the June Flyer W/Extra Incentives?

The June Flyer W/Extra Incentives is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of June. It features a variety of products at discounted prices, as well as additional incentives for hosting a party or placing an order.

2. How long is the June Flyer W/Extra Incentives valid?

The June Flyer W/Extra Incentives is valid for the entire month of June. It starts on the first day of the month and ends on the last day, giving customers plenty of time to take advantage of the deals and incentives.

3. Can I combine the June Flyer W/Extra Incentives with other offers?

Yes, you can combine the June Flyer W/Extra Incentives with other offers, such as the monthly host specials or the guest special. This allows you to maximize your savings and rewards when making a purchase through Pampered Chef.

4. How do I redeem the extra incentives for hosting a party?

To redeem the extra incentives for hosting a party during the June Flyer promotion, simply book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant and have it take place in the month of June. Your consultant will walk you through the process and ensure you receive all the rewards you are entitled to.

5. Can I still order from the June Flyer W/Extra Incentives if I don't want to host a party?

Yes, you can still take advantage of the June Flyer W/Extra Incentives even if you don't want to host a party. The deals and discounts are available for all customers, whether they choose to host a party or not. Simply place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website to enjoy the savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • Nunkgymnunaxy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefmichellet89