• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Flyer w/extra incentives

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
I created this flyer to give out to contacts, post in different locations, and pretty much hand out to anyone I can.:rolleyes:

I was hoping for some feedback, all is welcome! I don't mind constructive criticism since it will just help me!;) I have pictures where there are blank squares but the flyer was too big to attach with them.

If anyone would like me to e-mail them the flyer with the pictures just let me know. They include the 12 piece cookware set, Pizza Lovers Set, OD Party Plates, and my own picture of all 4 Woven Selections displayed together.

Thank you in advance for any input!

Attachments

• June Flyer2.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 930
Last edited:

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
rayday said:
I created this flyer to give out to contacts, post in different locations, and pretty much hand out to anyone I can.:rolleyes:

I was hoping for some feedback, all is welcome! I don't mind constructive criticism since it will just help me!;) I have pictures where there are blank squares but the flyer was too big to attach with them.

If anyone would like me to e-mail them the flyer with the pictures just let me know. They include the 12 piece cookware set, Pizza Lovers Set, OD Party Plates, and my own picture of all 4 Woven Selections displayed together.

Thank you in advance for any input!

It looks GREAT!! I like the box that says:
"Reply to this flyer (no purchase necessary) and you will be entered into a drawing"
Good Luck with it!!:)

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
Great idea

This is a great flyer, what a great idea. I am trying to over-book for June, and this would help a lot. Would you please E-mail me a copy at [email protected]. Hipefully the pictures will come along also.

P

PCNATE

Flyer Looks awsome! Could I please get a copy with pictures?
Thanks
Nathan Boler