• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Fleece Promotion: Sizing & Color Guide for New Recruits | Kelly V.

In summary, the June - Fleece Promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free fleece blanket with a purchase of at least $75 during the month of June. The color of the blanket is randomly selected and cannot be chosen by the customer. This promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, and it is only available during the month of June. Purchases made after June 30th will not qualify for the free fleece blanket.
KellyRedHead
I almost forgot I had to order my fleece I won in June when my new recruit qualified.
I usually wear a 18-20 (like a 1X) what size should I get and what color do you guys like the most - white, periwinkle blue (full zipper) or the mens black 1/4 zipper)??
Also does the mens run differently, if that is the one I go with what size should I get?

Thanks!
Kelly V.

I bought the periwinkle one at NC since I did not get a recruit and I'm a 12-14 and the L fit me fine. So I'm thinking XL would be 16-18 and then 1X 18-20. I bought it b/c i thought it was more periwinkle (say more purple) and i was super excited until I got outside in natural light and its definitely a light cornflower blue. Its nice and I like it, but just my 2 cents on the size and color.

First decide: Do you want to pull it over your head or unzip it off. That narrows it down
Then: White/BLue if zip up
or
Black if you want to pull it over your head.

I am leaning more towards something I can wear in a hurry out the door.
I like the pull over, but that would be something I would have to maybe pair with a turtleneck etc..
My husband liked the men, figures he probably wants it!!

Kelly V.

1. What is the June - Fleece Promotion?

The June - Fleece Promotion is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of June where customers can receive a free fleece blanket with a qualifying purchase.

2. How do I qualify for the free fleece blanket?

To qualify for the free fleece blanket, customers must make a purchase of at least $75 in Pampered Chef products during the month of June.

3. Can I choose the color of my free fleece blanket?

Unfortunately, the color of the free fleece blanket is chosen at random and cannot be selected by the customer.

4. Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the June - Fleece Promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per purchase.

5. How long does the June - Fleece Promotion last?

The June - Fleece Promotion is only available during the month of June. Any purchases made after June 30th will not qualify for the free fleece blanket.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamela
  • imported_iteachurkid