• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Events & Shows: What's On Your Calendar?

In summary, June offers a diverse range of popular events and shows including music festivals, outdoor concerts, art fairs, and theater performances. To find out about upcoming events in your area, check local event calendars, follow event organizers on social media, or sign up for email newsletters. Many virtual events and shows are also happening in June due to the pandemic, which can be found by searching online or checking virtual event calendars. Ticket purchasing methods may vary, but information can usually be found on the event's official website or by contacting the organizer. Additionally, there are often free events and shows happening in June, such as outdoor concerts and festivals, as well as events at local libraries, community centers, and parks. Keep an eye out for free
DebPC
Staff member
How's your June looking? How many shows and events do you have on the books?

I just have one vendor event and one catalog show so far. Hoping for more shows from the vendor event.

4 live shows all before the 15th!!!!! And that was BEFORE they announced the Cool n Serve special!!!! WHAT.jpg

Where did you see this? I'm a new consultant.....I didn't know about things like this. I booked 2 shows in the end of June! Does PC do this a lot?

The bonus was on the Beta site when I logged in last evening...at least that is when I noticed it. I'm new too, so I don't know if PC does this kind of thing often, but I feel they do it to help us consultants out, which is an awesome thing! I may even host a show myself before the 15th, so I can have the bonus as well.

I actually did hold my "grand opening" show on the 1st, but it's under $150!! Would have gotten it myself..........

MIssymissy, get more orders to reach at least $150 and it will be yours.

June is looking fabulous! 2 New Consultant Grand Openings (so far!), 9 cooking shows, 2 catalog shows. Hoping to add more Grand Openings :)

1. What are some popular events and shows happening in June?

In June, you can expect to find a wide variety of events and shows to attend. Some popular ones include music festivals like Bonnaroo and Coachella, outdoor concerts, art fairs, and theater performances.

2. How do I find out about upcoming events and shows in my area?

The best way to find out about events and shows in your area is to check local event calendars, follow event organizers on social media, or sign up for email newsletters. You can also search online for specific types of events and shows happening in your city or town.

3. Are there any virtual events or shows happening in June?

Yes, there are many virtual events and shows happening in June. With the ongoing pandemic, many organizers have shifted to virtual platforms to host their events. You can find virtual concerts, comedy shows, art exhibitions, and more by searching online or checking virtual event calendars.

4. How can I purchase tickets for events and shows in June?

Ticket purchasing methods may vary depending on the event or show. Some organizers sell tickets directly on their website, while others use third-party ticketing platforms. You can usually find ticket information on the event's official website or by contacting the organizer directly.

5. Are there any free events and shows happening in June?

Yes, there are often free events and shows happening in June, especially outdoor concerts and festivals. You can also find free events at local libraries, community centers, and parks. Keep an eye out for free events on social media and local event calendars.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
D Levad
  • pcsharon1