• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Booking Ideas for Reaching $10,000 Sales Goal

In summary, Donetta is planning on offering a free cooking show in May to her customers, as well as asking her friends and family to hold cooking shows in June. Her goal is to earn 3 things for her conference: Future Director, Level 3 of the Sell-a-thon, and the Breakfast of Giving. Offering extra 50% off item is also an incentive for her customers.
With the Dollar Days - are you putting the difference in what the host pays and the actual cost in as a "consultant gift"....just trying to get the most out of this for me and to make sure I am doing this right - what a great idea!

How do you do it??How do some of you get 6-7 bookings in one day? It seems when I try to get bookings when making phone calls, it NEVER happens!!:(

All I know is that if I start out dialling the # without a smile on my face or an idea of how I'd promote the idea than I'd be better off not calling at all. It's like one person calls an "Assumed Close." If you call someplace and ask them for help raising money for breast cancer than most of them will say yes, but you'll still get a lot of NO'S!

thanks for the ideas ladies. after taking 6 weeks off for having a baby i needed a little motivation to book june shows at my 4 shows this month. if all goes well hopefully i can do more than 4 shows next month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • sklay723
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • soccermama