• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How long have you been in the booking credit business?

In summary, June booking credit is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in June where customers can earn credit towards their purchases based on the amount of sales from their party. The amount of credit earned depends on the total sales, with $10 credit for every $50 in sales. The credit can be used towards any Pampered Chef products, and there is no limit to how much credit can be earned. To redeem the credit, customers can simply contact their consultant and let them know which products they would like to use it towards.
lisa717
The host that the show was booked from only gets ONE bowl even if the party is over $700 right?

Right. They do get to pick which one they want, but they can only get one.

Ann,

Just curious....how long have you been with PC?

It's on my profile - 7 years.

Thanks Ann....wasn'y sure if it was updated or not....guess I should have known better! lol

You know the biz inside and out, and was wondering how long you have been at it. :thumbup:

1. What is June booking credit?

June booking credit is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of June. It allows customers to earn credit towards their purchases based on the amount of sales from their party.

2. How much credit can I earn?

The amount of credit you can earn depends on the total sales from your party. For every $50 in sales, you will earn $10 in credit. So if your party reaches $500 in sales, you will earn $100 in credit.

3. Can I use the credit towards any products?

Yes, the credit earned from June bookings can be used towards any Pampered Chef products, including those on sale or clearance items.

4. Is there a limit to how much credit I can earn?

There is no limit to how much credit you can earn during the month of June. The more sales your party generates, the more credit you can earn!

5. How do I redeem my June booking credit?

To redeem your June booking credit, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which products you would like to use your credit towards. They will place the order for you and deduct the credit from your total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gratergirl
  • Chef Shari