• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Specials Flyer: June-August Deals with Booking & Recruiting Message

In summary, the June - August flyer features new BBQ skewers, citrus press, silicone baking mat, flexible cutting mats, and deluxe air fryer. There are also several promotions and discounts, including free gifts with purchase and buy one get one half off deals. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts, and there are recipes included that are perfect for summer gatherings and BBQs. To place an order, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant, order online, or attend/host a party and order directly from the flyer.
tina617
Here is a flyer that shows the June-August specials and has a booking and recruiting message. I just edited from one of my old ones and another that someone posted here. I LOVE the way we can work together!!! Thanks

Attachments

• June-Aug Flyer.doc
    207.5 KB · Views: 914
Thank you! Thank you!
This is exactly what I was looking for... I just netted a table at our local Job Fair for TOMORROW! and I was scrambling for something all inclusive to have on hand....:D

Tina,
Thanks so much for sharing! That's great!!:D

Your all welcome. I LOVE the sharing that goes on here. Be sure to see the new receipts I edited from others. It's in the flyer section.

Tina

Thanks so much!Hi Tina,

Thank you so much for this! I needed this too!

Rhonda B.

Tina,
Thank you so much!
Very nice. I am going out this weekend in hopes of being in booking heaven!
Schel

updatethis is a wonderful flyer would you please update it thanks shirley adkins

shirley said:
this is a wonderful flyer would you please update it thanks shirley adkins

The beauty of this site is that people post material here and then we can each modify it for what our particular needs are/personalize it. Sometimes people will modify a flyer if someone asks but if you want it modified you need to specify what you want done and someone might do it if they have the time.

this is a 2006 flyer, was trippin for a second!:eek: :D

1. What are the featured products in the June - August flyer?

The featured products in our June - August flyer include our new BBQ skewers, citrus press, silicone baking mat, flexible cutting mats, and the deluxe air fryer.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts in the June - August flyer?

Yes, there are several promotions and discounts in the June - August flyer. Some of them include a free gift with purchase, buy one get one half off deals, and discounted bundles.

3. Can I host a party and take advantage of the June - August flyer promotions?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales of your party. You can also use your host rewards to purchase items from the June - August flyer at a discounted price.

4. Are there any recipes featured in the June - August flyer?

Yes, the June - August flyer includes several delicious recipes that can be made using our featured products. These recipes are perfect for summer gatherings and BBQs.

5. How can I place an order from the June - August flyer?

You can place an order from the June - August flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering online through our website. You can also attend a party or host your own and order directly from the flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dolan
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie