• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June - August Flyer

tina617

Novice Member
Oct 30, 2005
Here is a flyer that shows the June-August specials and has a booking and recruiting message. I just edited from one of my old ones and another that someone posted here. I LOVE the way we can work together!!! Thanks

Attachments

• June-Aug Flyer.doc
    207.5 KB · Views: 842

Momma23boys

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Thank you! Thank you!
This is exactly what I was looking for... I just netted a table at our local Job Fair for TOMORROW! and I was scrambling for something all inclusive to have on hand....:D

tina617

Novice Member
Oct 30, 2005
Your all welcome. I LOVE the sharing that goes on here. Be sure to see the new receipts I edited from others. It's in the flyer section.

Tina

schel

Advanced Member
Apr 18, 2006
Tina,
Thank you so much!
Very nice. I am going out this weekend in hopes of being in booking heaven!
Schel

tlennhoff

Legacy Member
Aug 1, 2006
shirley said:
this is a wonderful flyer would you please update it thanks shirley adkins

The beauty of this site is that people post material here and then we can each modify it for what our particular needs are/personalize it. Sometimes people will modify a flyer if someone asks but if you want it modified you need to specify what you want done and someone might do it if they have the time.