• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June & July 2014 Outside Order Forms

In summary, the "June and July 2014 Oof" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs during the months of June and July in 2014. It is open to all customers and consultants and includes exclusive discounts and deals on popular products. To take advantage of the promotion, simply purchase featured products or host a party during the promotional period. There may be some restrictions or limitations, and in most cases, the promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
ejleinenbach
Gold Member
Here are the Outside Order Forms I have created for June and July.

Attachments

• June 2014 order form - generic.doc
    175 KB · Views: 493
  • July 2014 order form - generic.doc
    161 KB · Views: 484
Thanks so much! Really appreciate it!

You are welcome. I made these awhile ago and forgot to upload them here. Thanks for the reminder.

They look great!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your outside order forms for June and July. It's great to see that you are staying organized and proactive with your business. These forms will definitely come in handy for tracking outside orders and keeping everything in one place. I think it's important for consultants to have a system in place for managing outside orders, and your forms seem like a great solution. Keep up the great work and happy selling!

1. What is the "June and July 2014 Oof" promotion?

The "June and July 2014 Oof" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs during the months of June and July in 2014. It includes exclusive discounts and deals on popular products.

2. Can anyone participate in the "June and July 2014 Oof" promotion?

Yes, anyone can participate in the "June and July 2014 Oof" promotion. It is open to all customers and consultants of Pampered Chef.

3. How can I take advantage of the "June and July 2014 Oof" promotion?

To take advantage of the "June and July 2014 Oof" promotion, simply purchase any of the featured products during the promotional period. You can also host a party during this time to earn even more discounts and rewards.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations for the "June and July 2014 Oof" promotion?

There may be some restrictions or limitations for the "June and July 2014 Oof" promotion, such as limited quantities of certain products or specific expiration dates. Be sure to check the details of each individual offer for any restrictions.

5. Can I combine the "June and July 2014 Oof" promotion with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the "June and July 2014 Oof" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, some exclusions may apply, so be sure to check the details of each offer to see if they can be combined.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ivykeep
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • kylev