• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Spice Up Your Meals with Delicious Sauces? Order Now!

In summary, the June 2011 Outside Order Form is a tool for Pampered Chef consultants to track and process orders from customers outside of a party or show. It can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant and is only for orders placed in June 2011. The form requires customer information and product details, and the deadline for submission is June 30th, 2011 to ensure prompt processing and shipping.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Here is the order form that I have put together....Love the sauces for free! LOL

Attachments

• june 2011 oof.doc
    155.5 KB · Views: 628
Kris is there anyway you can make one of these with a seperate purchase line for pantry since there is no food tax in our state? :)

You may also want to change your shipping to $4.50 :)

Thanks Kris so much for sharing your forms with us. I use them every month! Any chance you have the July oof 2011 available yet? Just getting ready for my anticipated July shows :) Thanks!!!!!

Pretty Please! I wish I had your talent but every time I try, I just end up with a mess!

1. What is the purpose of the June 2011 Outside Order Form?

The June 2011 Outside Order Form is a tool for Pampered Chef consultants to track and process orders from customers who wish to purchase products outside of a party or show. It helps to organize and streamline the ordering process for both the consultant and the customer.

2. How do I access the June 2011 Outside Order Form?

The June 2011 Outside Order Form can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Forms & Documents" section. You can also ask your consultant for a physical copy of the form.

3. Can I use the June 2011 Outside Order Form for orders from previous months?

No, the June 2011 Outside Order Form is specifically for orders placed in the month of June 2011. If you need to place an outside order for a different month, please use the corresponding outside order form for that month.

4. How do I fill out the June 2011 Outside Order Form?

Simply fill out the customer information section, including their name, contact information, and desired shipping method. Then, enter the product name, item number, and quantity for each item being ordered. Be sure to double check all information before submitting the form.

5. What is the deadline for submitting the June 2011 Outside Order Form?

The deadline for submitting the June 2011 Outside Order Form is June 30th, 2011. This ensures that the order will be processed and shipped in a timely manner. Any orders submitted after this date may experience delays in processing and shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VeronicaW
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies