• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jumpstarting a Pampered Chef Business: Show Ideas Needed!

In summary, Jana is looking for show ideas to get her new business off the ground. She has done a few catalog shows and a couple kitchen shows for friends back home, but now that she and her husband have moved, she has a whole new arena to explore. She was looking for show outlines or tips on starting her own shows, but was unsuccessful. Her director might have some ideas for her. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers teleclasses, which are a great way to get started. Jana found success by printing a letter stating that she had just moved to the area and was holding a show at her house the next I Love the Pampered Chef day. This attracted interest and she is now quickly booked up for every month
Onetallmama
I am just really getting my PC biz going. I have had quite a few catalog shows, and a couple kitchen shows (which were for friends back home) But now that we have moved, I have a whole new "arena". I was looking for some show ideas.. are there show outlines anywhere. ANYWHERE.. lol.. I just need a lil kick start.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jana

Your director might have some great ideas. Maybe there is a hospitality director she could hook you up with for meetings. Also audio and video tapes are for sale from the company of our company's best. Past newsletters are also packed with ideas.
Good Luck!
Debbie

The teleclasses offered by the home office are great starters--check them out! they are like conference calls with a "teacher" who happens to be a director for the Pampered Chef, last about 1 hour and are full of great tips because you are talking/listening to people from all over the place. try it--worked for me! :)

This happened to me too!

I got married in February and moved to a different country in March.

My in-laws didn't really support me in much, but especially this job, so I was really on my own.

I contacted my director (I had to sign up again here) and got into the meetings.

I contacted people about Fairs, both craft and bridal (which are expensive but split it with another consultant)

I ran an add in the newspaper, in both the Help Wanted Section, and the Shopping/Services section.

I wear a button anytime I am outside, even if its to take out the trash.

And ask your old director or your hospitality director if they can give you a cling for your car. That helps a lot too.

Also, get your website up. Its SOO easy and really does help a lot.

the Last thing I did that helped the MOST! was take all my old catalogs and print a letter stating that I was new to the area, and listing a show that I was holding at my house on the next I Love the Pampered Chef day (extra piece of stone maybe!) and that one guest would be chosen as the "Mystery Host" and get all the host bonus points!

It worked, and now I am becoming quickly booked up for every month!

Let me know how it works for you?

Hi Jana,Congratulations on getting your Pampered Chef business going! It sounds like you've already had some great success with catalog and kitchen shows. Moving to a new area can definitely be a bit daunting, but it also opens up a whole new market for you to tap into.As for show ideas, there are definitely resources available to help you plan and organize your shows. One great place to start is by checking out the "Show Ideas" section on the Pampered Chef website. Here, you can find a variety of different show outlines and themes to choose from. You can also reach out to your upline or other PC consultants for ideas and suggestions.In addition to following a show outline, it's important to personalize your shows and make them unique to your audience. Get to know your new community and tailor your demonstrations and recipes to their interests and needs. You can also consider partnering with local businesses or organizations to co-host a show, which can help expand your reach and bring in new customers.Overall, my biggest piece of advice is to have fun and be yourself. Your enthusiasm and passion for the products will shine through and make your shows a success. Best of luck to you in your new "arena"!Sincerely,

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online through the company's website or through a current consultant. There is a small start-up cost and ongoing sales requirements, but the company provides training and support to help you succeed.

What are some show ideas for a Pampered Chef business?

Some show ideas for a Pampered Chef business include theme parties (such as holiday or bridal shower), virtual parties, cooking classes, and fundraising events. You can also collaborate with other consultants or businesses to host joint events.

How can I increase my sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To increase your sales as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can focus on building relationships with your customers, offering personalized product recommendations, and staying up-to-date on new products and promotions. You can also utilize social media and host frequent shows to reach a larger audience.

What are the benefits of starting a Pampered Chef business?

Some benefits of starting a Pampered Chef business include flexible hours, the opportunity to earn extra income, access to high-quality products at a discount, and the ability to work from home. You can also meet new people, develop your cooking and sales skills, and be part of a supportive community of consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Illine Smith
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ngokxit
  • nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • SDerouen