• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July's Free For All Promo: See How Many Shows You Can Catch!

In summary, the July's Free For All Promo is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can attend as many cooking shows as they want for free during the month of July. To participate, simply RSVP for a cooking show on the website or through a consultant. Guests can also attend for free, but it is recommended to RSVP for them as well. There is no purchase necessary during the cooking shows, but there are special promotions and discounts available. Customers can also attend the same cooking show more than once, allowing them to try out different recipes and products.
DebPC
Staff member
How many shows do you have booked for July's Free For All Promo?

Two so far but working on more!

4 kitchen, 1 fair and 3 or 4 catalog shows....hoping for a great month.

3 confirmed catalog shows and 2 potential cooking shows! Would like to get 3 more!!

What is the July's Free For All Promo?

The July's Free For All Promo is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can attend as many cooking shows as they want during the month of July for free.

How do I participate in the July's Free For All Promo?

To participate in the July's Free For All Promo, simply RSVP for a cooking show on our website or through your consultant and attend the show. There is no limit to the number of shows you can attend during the month of July.

Can I bring a guest to the cooking shows for free?

Yes, you can bring a guest to the cooking shows for free during the July's Free For All Promo. However, we recommend RSVPing for them as well to ensure there is enough space and supplies for everyone.

Do I have to make a purchase during the cooking shows?

No, there is no purchase necessary during the cooking shows. However, if you do decide to make a purchase, you can take advantage of any special promotions and discounts offered during the show.

Can I attend a cooking show more than once during the July's Free For All Promo?

Yes, you can attend the same cooking show more than once during the July's Free For All Promo. This is a great opportunity to learn and try out different recipes and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK