• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Recruiting Promotion: Sign Up Now and Qualify for September's SSM1!

In summary, Becky was able to talk to the home office and they said that she can still sign up under her and her mom can host a show for her to earn her SSM2 bonus.
kitchenqueen
This question are for those of you who went to conference - Can you make Septemeber your SSM1 and still qualify for the July sign up promotion? That is all I want to know! I have someone who is thinking about signing up and payday (for her) is tomorrow. I would like to get the word out to her ASAP! Thank you so much in advance!! :D I wasn't able to make it to conference, but really wish I could have! If you don't want to post it, please email me!

[email protected]

Yes. For the recruting promotion (both for new consultants and the recruiter of those consultants), the home office must receive the agreement between July 1st and August 31st. The recruit must qualify before the end of September or the end of their SS1, whichever is sooner. So, a recruit can choose Sept for their SS1, assuming that option is available. It might not be yet.

Hope that answers your questions. You'll all soon find out what the promotion is!! For those of you AT conference, it's REALLY exciting!

Thanks you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you soooooooo much!!!! Now I can call her and wait patiently to hear what the promotion is along with all the new products!! Can't wait!! ;)

Of course, if she doesn't sign her agreement until the middle to end of August, that doesn't give her much time to get qualified. Unless she already will have her shows all lined up and ready to go. That's what I'd recommend!

And another question...Thanks Becky! I just called her and she is excited! But this brings up another question....Her mom signed up under me and this month is her SSM1. Well, she wanted to host a show for her mom to help her during her SSM2 (August) and put some credit towards her starter kit using her some of her free product value. She still wants to sign under me but help her mom earn her SSM2 bonus by hosting a show for her. Can we do that? I appreciate the help!

That's a good question...I don't know if she can sign up under you if she does a show for her mom. You'll probably have to call the home office about that. I do know that she'll have to wait until her show closes out and gets processed (maybe 48 hours) before she can go online and do the agreement and use her kit credit. Maybe call home office (Field Services probably) to see how it would work for her to sign up under you. Congratulations!!

It's a go!Okay, I just called the home office and they said that it was fine. She can still host a show for her mom and sign up under me. She also added (for future reference) that if they lived in the same house she couldn't sign up under her mom. Good stuff to know!! ;)

Thank you Becky for your help!!

No problem! Great...good for you! You'll be excited to hear the incentives. :)

Thanks!I have my calendar marked for the 18th!! I can't wait to see all the new fall products...and neither can some of my customers!!

What is the July Recruiting Promotion?

The July Recruiting Promotion is a special program offered by many companies during the month of July to incentivize individuals to refer their friends and family for job openings within the company.

How does the July Recruiting Promotion work?

The specific details of the July Recruiting Promotion may vary from company to company, but typically it involves offering rewards or bonuses to employees who refer successful job candidates during the month of July.

Who can participate in the July Recruiting Promotion?

The July Recruiting Promotion is typically open to all current employees of participating companies. However, some companies may have specific eligibility requirements or restrictions for certain positions.

What are the benefits of participating in the July Recruiting Promotion?

Participating in the July Recruiting Promotion can have several benefits, including the opportunity to earn bonuses or rewards for successful referrals, helping friends and family find job opportunities, and potentially improving company culture and teamwork.

How can I maximize my chances of success in the July Recruiting Promotion?

To increase your chances of success in the July Recruiting Promotion, you can actively network and reach out to potential candidates, promote the promotion within your social and professional circles, and ensure that the candidates you refer meet the necessary qualifications for the job.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rudy31
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • lynnguilm
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies