• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Recruiting Promo for New Consultants - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the "July Recruiting Promo" is a special promotion offered by a company during the month of July to incentivize individuals to recruit new employees for the company. It typically offers rewards or bonuses to individuals who successfully refer new employees to the company during the month of July. Eligibility for the promotion depends on the specific company, but in most cases, current employees are eligible. To participate, individuals must refer a new employee during the month of July and there may be limitations or restrictions to the promotion. It is important to review the terms and conditions before participating.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I have a recruit who I am doing a Grand Opening show for in July. We've had this planned for about a month now... and I keep checking to see if there will be a July recruiting promo, primarily for the new consultants? I would like to share this with her!! NOTHING is posted yet! I can't imagine they WOULDN'T have a July recruiting promo, right?? They've had one every month this year? Anyone heard anything?!

They usually announce a July recruiting promotion at conference.

they usually won't announce a new recruiting promo until the 1st of the month, so people won't hold out on signing for a different promo! they might wait until confrence and make it retroactive for the whole month.

Oh man! I can't imagine them waiting until conference- what good does that do for recruiting people earlier in the month? My cluster is in wave three!!

For some reason I thought the June special was released a few days before June 1. Guess I'm just impatient then!:p

I am also in Wave 3 which doesn't give us much time either to take advantage of any July recruiting promo. Many times the promo doesn't become effective until after conference ends.

in Jan for leadership the promo (which was the rolling catalog backpack) was announced at leadership but it was retroactive for the whole month, so I wouldn't wait for the announcement just go for it!
I am sure it won't matter what wave you are in, they will make it fair for everyone!

1. What is the "July Recruiting Promo"?

The "July Recruiting Promo" is a special promotion offered by a company during the month of July to incentivize individuals to recruit new employees for the company.

2. How does the "July Recruiting Promo" work?

The "July Recruiting Promo" typically offers rewards or bonuses to individuals who successfully refer new employees to the company during the month of July. These rewards can vary, but often include cash bonuses, gift cards, or other incentives.

3. Who is eligible for the "July Recruiting Promo"?

The eligibility for the "July Recruiting Promo" depends on the specific company offering the promotion. In most cases, current employees of the company are eligible to participate and receive rewards for successful referrals. However, some companies may have additional requirements or restrictions.

4. How can I participate in the "July Recruiting Promo"?

To participate in the "July Recruiting Promo," you will typically need to refer a new employee to the company during the month of July. This can often be done through a referral link or by providing the company with the name and contact information of the individual you are referring.

5. Are there any limitations or restrictions for the "July Recruiting Promo"?

As with any promotion, there may be limitations or restrictions for the "July Recruiting Promo." These may include a maximum number of referrals per person, specific criteria for eligible referrals, or a deadline to submit referrals. It is important to carefully review the terms and conditions of the promotion before participating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
kitchenqueen
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies