1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: July recruiting promo??

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I have a recruit who I am doing a Grand Opening show for in July. We've had this planned for about a month now... and I keep checking to see if there will be a July recruiting promo, primarily for the new consultants? I would like to share this with her!! NOTHING is posted yet! I can't imagine they WOULDN'T have a July recruiting promo, right?? They've had one every month this year? Anyone heard anything?!

Jun 26, 2009
  2. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

They usually announce a July recruiting promotion at conference.

Jun 26, 2009
  3. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

they usually won't announce a new recruiting promo until the 1st of the month, so people won't hold out on signing for a different promo! they might wait until confrence and make it retroactive for the whole month.

Jun 26, 2009
  4. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Oh man! I can't imagine them waiting until conference- what good does that do for recruiting people earlier in the month? My cluster is in wave three!!

For some reason I thought the June special was released a few days before June 1. Guess I'm just impatient then!:p

Jun 26, 2009
  5. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

I am also in Wave 3 which doesn't give us much time either to take advantage of any July recruiting promo. Many times the promo doesn't become effective until after conference ends.

Jun 26, 2009
  6. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

in Jan for leadership the promo (which was the rolling catalog backpack) was announced at leadership but it was retroactive for the whole month, so I wouldn't wait for the announcement just go for it!
    I am sure it won't matter what wave you are in, they will make it fair for everyone!

Jun 26, 2009
Have something to add?