• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent July Outside Order Form Needed

In summary, the July Outside Order Form is a special order form used by Pampered Chef for hosting virtual parties or collecting orders from friends and family outside of a traditional party setting. It can be obtained by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant, downloading it from the website, or requesting a physical copy. It should not be used for regular party orders and the deadline for submission varies. Payment can be made through a credit card or by mailing a check to Pampered Chef, with instructions and details provided by the consultant.
Polliewiggle
Hello, Would someone be willing to provide a generic July Outside Order Form that I could use please. My PC status was changed to inactive and I need one ASAP. Thank you!

Unless you can't login to CC at all you should be able to get a copy. I'm not sure I can post from my phone, but will from my PC later if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Thank you very much!

Hello fellow consultant,I am happy to provide you with a generic July Outside Order Form that you can use for your business. I understand the urgency of needing one as your status was changed to inactive, and I am more than willing to help out a fellow consultant. I have attached the form to this message, and please feel free to make any necessary changes to fit your business needs. Best of luck with your outside orders!Sincerely,

1. What is the July Outside Order Form?

The July Outside Order Form is a special order form created by Pampered Chef for the month of July. It is used for hosting virtual parties or collecting orders from friends and family outside of a traditional party setting.

2. How do I obtain the July Outside Order Form?

You can obtain the July Outside Order Form by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by downloading it from the Pampered Chef website. You can also request a physical copy from your consultant.

3. Can I use the July Outside Order Form for regular party orders?

No, the July Outside Order Form is specifically designed for outside orders and should not be used for regular party orders. Your consultant will provide you with a separate order form for party orders.

4. What is the deadline for submitting July Outside Orders?

The deadline for submitting July Outside Orders varies, but it is typically towards the end of the month. Your consultant will inform you of the exact deadline for your specific order.

5. How do I pay for my July Outside Order?

You can pay for your July Outside Order using a credit card or by mailing a check to Pampered Chef. Your consultant will provide you with the necessary payment instructions and details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VeronicaW
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies