• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My July Newsletter: Summer Fun, Red/White/Blue Not Required

In summary, the July newsletter will have a theme of "Summer Fun, Red/White/Blue Not Required" and will feature a variety of recipes and products perfect for summer, with a focus on fun and easy options. While some may fit into the traditional patriotic color scheme, others will showcase the flavors and colors of summer produce. The newsletter will also include special deals and promotions for Pampered Chef products, available exclusively to subscribers. It is sent out monthly at the beginning of each month.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Here is my July newsletter - It doesn't have enough Red/White/Blue, but it gets the Summer message across.

Please share yours! Thank You.

sorry - it's only in Publisher. I did it with one of their templates. I think you can open it in Word, though.

Attachments

• July 06.pub
    444.5 KB · Views: 466
scottcooks said:
Here is my July newsletter - It doesn't have enough Red/White/Blue, but it gets the Summer message across.

Please share yours! Thank You.

sorry - it's only in Publisher. I did it with one of their templates. I think you can open it in Word, though.

Does anyone know how to open this? I had to save it but then couldn't open it. I want to see. :)

I think you have to have the exact same version of publisher to be able to open it. Mine is old and I have never been able to open a publisher file from here. There is another post here with a July newsletter in word.

sorryI'll convert it to a PDF file so more can see it. I am slowly realizing that not many people have Publisher.

mailing or emailing?Scott,
Are you mailing your newletter's to all of your customers? or do you email. The opening of the newsletter let me to believe it is mailed. If you are, how expensive is it and how many copies do you mail each month?

*also, if emailed, be sure to delete pages 2 and 3 as they are the templates.

What is the theme of the July newsletter?

The theme of the July newsletter is "Summer Fun, Red/White/Blue Not Required." This means that the newsletter will focus on fun and easy summer recipes and tips, without being limited to traditional patriotic colors.

Will the newsletter only feature recipes and products in red, white, and blue?

No, the newsletter will feature a variety of recipes and products that are perfect for summer, regardless of color. While some may fit into the traditional red, white, and blue theme, others will showcase the vibrant flavors and colors of summer produce.

Can I use these recipes and products for Fourth of July celebrations?

Yes, many of the recipes and products featured in the newsletter can be used for Fourth of July celebrations. However, the focus is on summer fun in general, so there will also be ideas for other summer occasions.

Will there be any special deals or promotions in the newsletter?

Yes, the newsletter will include exclusive deals and promotions for Pampered Chef products. These offers will only be available to newsletter subscribers, so be sure to sign up to take advantage of the savings.

How often is the newsletter sent out?

The newsletter is sent out monthly, so you can expect to receive a new edition at the beginning of each month to keep you updated on all things Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • cookingwithlove
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies