• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make-Up Ideas: Share Your Creativity!

You can send it through your email provider or a service like icontact. Alternatively, you can print and mail it to your contacts.can you mail it out (i have some people with out email)? Yes, you can print and mail it to those without email.i guess i want to do a newsletter but not sure how much i can spend on it right now, so just looking for a cheaper way to go about it? Tasty Tidbits is only $3 a month and comes with three different newsletters. It is a cost-effective option for sending newsletters to your customers. In summary, the conversation is about different options for sending newsletters to customers. There are multiple services
PamperedSheep
Does anyone have one made up yet? Would love you to post it if so. TIA!

Sorry....I subscribe for my newsletters and we're not allowed to share. = )

I will be working on mine later today and will try to post it. (IF I can remember).

I use a newsletter service. It's FABULOUS!!
If you want info you can contact Erika Soelberg at [email protected]
She will send you samples first so you can see if you like it. Please, if you decide to use her service, tell her I sent you as she gives referral discounts.
My name is Carolyn Kraham

Check out TastyTidbits.net! It is great and Joy also sends "samples". She also has made it "consultant only" and gives free flyers each month. She has been having some problems with her server today so you may have to wait!

I also subscribe to Joy's Tasty Tidbits. Yes just like Jane wrote you can get a sample to try. I just downloaded my July newsletter--thanks Joy!

How much does it cost to become a TT member? I have gotten a sample, but couldn't see how much it would cost. Probably just looked over it!:eek:
Thank you!

1234blessed said:
How much does it cost to become a TT member? I have gotten a sample, but couldn't see how much it would cost. Probably just looked over it!:eek:
Thank you!

$3 a month (6 months at a time)

Holly,
Have you found this better for your biz or just to save the time of making one? I have been making my own for the 6mo I have been doing PC, but I'm not really creative & I haven't got any response to mine:(

okay so i have looked into the newsletter thing. and haven't subscribed yet, so not sure exactly how it all works. does it come already premade so you can't add your own things? or can you add your own stuff to it? then how do you send it out?? do you download it to your computer and then email it from there? can you mail it out (i have some people with out email)? i guess i want to do a newsletter but not sure how much i can spend on it right now, so just looking for a cheaper way to go about it? thanks for the help!

1234blessed said:
Holly,
Have you found this better for your biz or just to save the time of making one? I have been making my own for the 6mo I have been doing PC, but I'm not really creative & I haven't got any response to mine:(

I have customers that say they love getting it. I think it is a great way for them to remember you each month. I like Joy's because it is so easy and looks professional. I am not creative. One more thing, I'm not expecting orders from it. It is just another way to keep in touch, it doesn't replace phone calls.

pc_jessica said:
okay so i have looked into the newsletter thing. and haven't subscribed yet, so not sure exactly how it all works. does it come already premade so you can't add your own things? or can you add your own stuff to it? then how do you send it out?? do you download it to your computer and then email it from there? can you mail it out (i have some people with out email)? i guess i want to do a newsletter but not sure how much i can spend on it right now, so just looking for a cheaper way to go about it? thanks for the help!

let me see if I can answer some of your questions. It is premade, however you can easily add more (or take stuff out). You can send it from your email carrier (be sure to use BCC). You can email it to yourself and forward it to your contacts. OR you can do icontact, when your list gets unmanageable (some systems have limits). She does have a print and mail one, however, I wouldn't spend money on that each month. IMO the $3 a month is cheap for all you get. She actually provides 3 a month. It saves lots of time. Also I'm looking into a new sending option (instead of icontact), if it works I'll be sure to come on and tell everyone about it.

pc_jessica said:
okay so i have looked into the newsletter thing. and haven't subscribed yet, so not sure exactly how it all works. does it come already premade so you can't add your own things?
Tasty Tidbits comes ready to send with your personal information already imbedded in it. Not sure about the other services

or can you add your own stuff to it?
Yes, you can add your own things too. TT has a feature where you can build your own newsletter too

then how do you send it out??
You can just forward using your own e-mail service, or you can use a service like iContact. If you sign up for iContact using Joy's link, you get TT for free

do you download it to your computer and then email it from there?
That is one option, yes.

can you mail it out (i have some people with out email)?
TT does provide Newsletters to print also

i guess i want to do a newsletter but not sure how much i can spend on it right now, so just looking for a cheaper way to go about it?
You can also use the Customer Connection emails through your PWS if you don't want to spend extra. There are issues with them getting caught in spam filters more often though.

thanks for the help!

Hope that helps!

thanks for your answers Holly. but one question what is "BCC"??

thanks Noora for your help too!! how much is iContact?? I don't have that many clients yet, just about 50 or so not sure if that is something i can splurge on right now.

BCC is blank carbon copy. I have Yahoo & it is out from the To field. It just says show BCC.

pc_jessica said:
thanks for your answers Holly. but one question what is "BCC"??

Blind Carbon Copy, basically it means that when you send it to someone, they don't know who else received it. If you just put the emails into the CC line, a whole list of emails goes to everyone, so basically you are giving out everyone's email to your other customers.

pc_jessica said:
thanks Noora for your help too!! how much is iContact?? I don't have that many clients yet, just about 50 or so not sure if that is something i can splurge on right now.

I got iContact for I think about $9 or 10 a month for up to 250 contacts? Their website has the details. You can also try it for 2 weeks- so send out your first newsletter and see how you like it. I like being able to see the tracking results- how many bounce, how many open or click on a link, etc.

Most of the newsletter services- Tasty Tidbits and My Email Designs (Mike M.) usually offer some sort of incentive if you get I-contact through their link on their service...so if you sign up for one of them, sometimes they have an offer to extend your newsletter service for a month or so free.

1. What types of make-up products can I use for these ideas?

You can use any type of make-up product you have on hand, such as eyeshadow, blush, lipstick, eyeliner, etc. Get creative and mix and match different products to achieve your desired look!

2. Do I need to have special make-up skills to try out these ideas?

No, these ideas are meant to be fun and easy for anyone to try. You don't need to be a professional make-up artist to create a unique look. Just have fun and be creative!

3. Can I use these ideas for a specific occasion or event?

Absolutely! These make-up ideas are versatile and can be used for any occasion or event. Whether it's a casual day out or a special event, you can adapt these ideas to fit your desired look.

4. Are there any tips for making these make-up ideas last longer?

Yes, a few tips for making your make-up last longer include using a primer, setting spray, and using long-wearing products. You can also touch up throughout the day with a compact mirror and a few essential products.

5. Can I share my own make-up ideas with others?

Of course! We encourage you to share your own make-up ideas with others on our community platform. This is a great way to inspire others and see different creative looks from our community members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Gagescorpages