1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: July Newsletter

1. PamperedSheep

PamperedSheep Member

Does anyone have one made up yet? Would love you to post it if so. TIA!

2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Sorry....I subscribe for my newsletters and we're not allowed to share. = )

3. I will be working on mine later today and will try to post it. (IF I can remember).

4. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

I use a newsletter service. It's FABULOUS!!
    If you want info you can contact Erika Soelberg at chefmomof7@cableone.net
    She will send you samples first so you can see if you like it. Please, if you decide to use her service, tell her I sent you as she gives referral discounts.
    My name is Carolyn Kraham

Jul 1, 2009
  5. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Check out TastyTidbits.net! It is great and Joy also sends "samples". She also has made it "consultant only" and gives free flyers each month. She has been having some problems with her server today so you may have to wait!

Jul 1, 2009
  6. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I also subscribe to Joy's Tasty Tidbits. Yes just like Jane wrote you can get a sample to try. I just downloaded my July newsletter--thanks Joy!

7. 1234blessed

1234blessed Novice Member

How much does it cost to become a TT member? I have gotten a sample, but couldn't see how much it would cost. Probably just looked over it!:eek:
    Thank you!

Aug 20, 2009
  8. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

$3 a month (6 months at a time)

9. 1234blessed

Holly,
    Have you found this better for your biz or just to save the time of making one? I have been making my own for the 6mo I have been doing PC, but I'm not really creative & I haven't got any response to mine:(

Aug 20, 2009
  10. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

okay so i have looked into the newsletter thing. and haven't subscribed yet, so not sure exactly how it all works. does it come already premade so you can't add your own things? or can you add your own stuff to it? then how do you send it out?? do you download it to your computer and then email it from there? can you mail it out (i have some people with out email)? i guess i want to do a newsletter but not sure how much i can spend on it right now, so just looking for a cheaper way to go about it? thanks for the help!

Aug 20, 2009
  11. BlessedWifeMommy

I have customers that say they love getting it. I think it is a great way for them to remember you each month. I like Joy's because it is so easy and looks professional. I am not creative. One more thing, I'm not expecting orders from it. It is just another way to keep in touch, it doesn't replace phone calls.

let me see if I can answer some of your questions. It is premade, however you can easily add more (or take stuff out). You can send it from your email carrier (be sure to use BCC). You can email it to yourself and forward it to your contacts. OR you can do icontact, when your list gets unmanageable (some systems have limits). She does have a print and mail one, however, I wouldn't spend money on that each month. IMO the $3 a month is cheap for all you get. She actually provides 3 a month. It saves lots of time. Also I'm looking into a new sending option (instead of icontact), if it works I'll be sure to come on and tell everyone about it.

12. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Hope that helps!

Aug 20, 2009
  13. pc_jessica

thanks for your answers Holly. but one question what is "BCC"??

Aug 20, 2009
  14. pc_jessica

thanks Noora for your help too!! how much is iContact?? I don't have that many clients yet, just about 50 or so not sure if that is something i can splurge on right now.

Aug 20, 2009
  15. 1234blessed

BCC is blank carbon copy. I have Yahoo & it is out from the To field. It just says show BCC.

Aug 20, 2009
  16. BlessedWifeMommy

Blind Carbon Copy, basically it means that when you send it to someone, they don't know who else received it. If you just put the emails into the CC line, a whole list of emails goes to everyone, so basically you are giving out everyone's email to your other customers.

17. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I got iContact for I think about $9 or 10 a month for up to 250 contacts? Their website has the details. You can also try it for 2 weeks- so send out your first newsletter and see how you like it. I like being able to see the tracking results- how many bounce, how many open or click on a link, etc.

Most of the newsletter services- Tasty Tidbits and My Email Designs (Mike M.) usually offer some sort of incentive if you get I-contact through their link on their service...so if you sign up for one of them, sometimes they have an offer to extend your newsletter service for a month or so free.

Aug 20, 2009
Have something to add?