• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rita's July Newsletter from Welovepamperedcheftoo

the pictures and everything. I think I fixed it so that it shouldn't take so long to upload but I can't guarantee that it won't happen again.I think I fixed it so that it shouldn't take so long to upload but I can't guarantee that it won't happen again.
Jayne
Gold Member
Hey, I went onto welovepamperedcheftoo and got Rita's July newletter. Can someone change this to a Word document please?

Thanks in advance!!:D

Ooops forgot to attach file, here it is.:eek:

Attachments

• July%20News%2006%2Epdf.pdf
    564.5 KB · Views: 624
Wh ois Rita?

Rita Wester is a FD with PC and is known for among many things, her success and creative newsletters, which she lets us borrow!

Sooo, who is the whiz at converting adobe files to Word?

I not sure how to convert it to word but I can edit the info in it with no problems since I have adobe professional. If someone needs it edited with their info just sent me a message on what you wanted edited and I can see what I do then send a copy back to you.

So, how do you send it to your customers? Via postal mail or email attachments?

You can send it either way. I don't have everyone's e-mail, so I do both. It's cheaper to send e-mail, it's free. :D

I think you have to have the adobe software to edit it. There are 2 different versions a free one and then 1 you pay for, that is the one the you can edit with. As far as converting to word I have no idea.

Rita's newsletter is awesome.....as usual.

Can anyone convert it to word ?:)

I converted it to word...here I converted it to word. I finally found a program that worked the way I wanted it to. It's like 4.38MB so It won't let me attach it. So I had to winzip the file. So you'll have to unzip it to look at it. Hope this helps you all out. If you need anything else converted just let me know.

Last edited:
I tried to unzip it and still can't read it. Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong?:confused:

Well, I was able to open it in a Word file. I saved it as word and tried to attach it, but it wouldn't work.

sorry you all if the zip file isn't working. Like I said the newsletter is like 4.38MB if you can't get it to work email me and I will see if I can email it to you. If you can receive emails over 4MB then I have MSN messenger and yahoo messenger if you want me to transfer the file to you. Sorry about the problems.

Now, Jennifer when you said you tried to attach it what were you attching it to??? Just wondered. Anyway. let me get to work on this and see if I can help you all out.

I am usually pretty computer savvy - this will open for me but some of the format and wording is all garbled. Spaces where there should not be any, missing text etc...and it will not let me edit it correctly! Very strange!

Okay I redid the conversion and rezipped the file. I hope this works. If not just let me know and I can email you the actual file. Just make sure you are able to receive emails over 4 MBs. If not I do have MSN messenger and yahoo messenger and I can transfer the file to you.

I don't understand why it isn't working in the first place. :confused: I know it doesn't come out exactly when you convert it...some of the spelling and stuff may be off and all but you should be able to open it. I've edited some of the errors in the doc. Also depends on what word version you are running (aka word 2000 or word 2003) depends on what documents you can open. Say you make a word doc with 2003, someone with word 2000 can not open that document. But if you make a doc in word 2000 someone with word 2003 can open that doc. I know it is stupid but that is the way microsoft has it set up to where you will by the newer versions when they come out.

If you have any problems let me know. I'll try to help as much as I can.:)

Last edited:
Cat, please E-mail me the word document for the newsletter to [email protected]. Thanks again

kat29 said:
Now, Jennifer when you said you tried to attach it what were you attching it to??? Just wondered. Anyway. let me get to work on this and see if I can help you all out.

I tried to attach or upload it to my post. It took forever to upload and then it said error. I guess the file is just too big.

jenniferlynne said:
I tried to attach or upload it to my post. It took forever to upload and then it said error. I guess the file is just too big.

Yeah the file is too big. It's 4.something MBs and the site will only allow a word doc on here to be 2MB. The reason the doc is so big is cause of all the detail in the newsletter. That is why I zipped the file or I offered to email it to people if they can receive emails over 4MBs. I guess the site has to be limitations on the size of files to be uploaded cause of the server. I'm not sure on that. Now I can make the file smaller but only because when I convert it it will take out all the pictures and the format of the actual file it came from. (I hope that makes sense):eek:

it worked perfectly fine for me. thanks for sharing! this sure saves me a lot of work!

Thank you. How did you convert it Kathi?

bbauman07 said:
Thank you. How did you convert it Kathi?

I found a program that converts PDF to Word. Its called Solid Converter PDF. It's really easy to use and gives you a lot of different opitions on converting the file so you get it the way you want it.

kATHI: Is that a free program?

AJPratt said:
kATHI: Is that a free program?

No it isn't free. The standard version is 49.95 but they do have a trail version.

Thanks! I'll have to see about it.

AWESOME newsletter Rita, please tell her Thank you for sharing and that we miss her here at CS!!!!

Has anyone else been able to convert the file over. I know Kathi was so kind to send it to me by e-mail, but I was still unable to open it. If anyone else has converted it, could you post it. Thank-you!

Can someone email it to me and I'll try to post it.

July NewsHere it is!!

Thank-you so much. It worked for me!!:eek:

Kelly's July NewsletterI have been trying to re-convert the word doc back to a pdf and have NO LUCK! The word doc allows you to change/edit but is way to huge to send to my customers. I do have adobe proff but am not experienced at editing somones document. Please, any help would really be appreciated. I loaded Kelly's pdf newsletter and selected edit but it just puts a red line through the personal info, I don't know how to add mine.

:rolleyes: PS to everyone the third July Host special is priced wrong s/b $14 for the Simple Additions Large Square!
Thank you - Happy 4th of July

I have one that is a little different from Rita's...

Attachments

• July Newsle.pdf
    435.1 KB · Views: 434
luvbeingachef said:
I have been trying to re-convert the word doc back to a pdf and have NO LUCK! The word doc allows you to change/edit but is way to huge to send to my customers. I do have adobe proff but am not experienced at editing somones document. Please, any help would really be appreciated. I loaded Kelly's pdf newsletter and selected edit but it just puts a red line through the personal info, I don't know how to add mine.

:rolleyes: PS to everyone the third July Host special is priced wrong s/b $14 for the Simple Additions Large Square!
Thank you - Happy 4th of July

You have adobe proffessional. Well if you go to Tools at the top of the page. Select Advance Editing. A little screen should pop on the side. Go down to TouchUp Text Tool. You can click on where ever you want to edit text and it will let you delete the text there and let you add your own. Hope that helps you out some on editing it.

Thank you to both of you. I did try your suggestions Kathi, I had already figured out the part selecting the text and striking through the part I wanted to edit, I actually wanted to delete the text but it doesn't go away. Instead I got a box the add text to and don't know how to get my personal info added to the pdf so that I can save over the stuff I want to delete. It just won't let me delete! Thanks though.

luvbeingachef said:
Thank you to both of you. I did try your suggestions Kathi, I had already figured out the part selecting the text and striking through the part I wanted to edit, I actually wanted to delete the text but it doesn't go away. Instead I got a box the add text to and don't know how to get my personal info added to the pdf so that I can save over the stuff I want to delete. It just won't let me delete! Thanks though.

Try this....I converted it with PrimoPDF, a free PDF converter I found on the net. Then I saved it in a format so that you can edit it.

Give it a try and let me know!

Attachments

• Chef Success Newsletter.pdf
    567.2 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:
I finally did it!!! thank you to everyone for you assistance. I really appreciate the help.

Yea, you!!!

Thank you so much for posting your versions of the July newsletter. I have been wanting to do something like this but was so overwhelmed, I couldn't get started! Thanks again!

I love your newsletter! You are so creative!! Do you have one for August?

:)
Anna

I love the newsletter too! Like Anna asked, is there one for August?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raroll
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • DZmom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
thechefofnorthbend
  • PampMomof3