• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Month-End Commission Statements

In summary, the conversation discusses the deductions for the changeover kit each season and the cost of business materials provided by Pampered Chef. It also mentions the timeline for receiving PC dollars and setting up a website for orders and wedding registries.
ok this is only my 2nd season changeover, but have they always deducted the shipping for the chagneover packets from commission? Seems kinda silly! And its more than normal shipping on an order too. Just wondering!

Yes, there is a charge for the changeover kit each season. It's a very small price to pay, especially since you get a pack of catalogs in the box. It's only $2 more than shipping alone, which you would have to pay if you put in a supply order.

At one point my DH was saying he thinks PC should give us all our business materials free, since we're selling their products, and it's to their benefit to do so. I don't know if he still thinks that, but I don't agree with them. Ther is a HUGE cost involved with creating all these materials that are made available to us. Just look at the catalog alone: The products necessary, staging, photography, editing, printing, binding etc. I believe HO does their very best to keep the cost of these materials as minimal to us as possible (it's not what they make a profit on), but they do have to charge something for them to ensure we don't just order mass quantities that we'll never use.

$6.50 is a very small charge for a pack of catalogs, the DVD, CD, SBRC, samples of the other items and all else that's in the box.

Thanks for posting the link. I just qualified with over $1250 in commissionable sales with my 4th show that I sent last night. How soon do I get PC dollars credited to my account since it's within my first 30 days. Also, will my website be updated automatically to allow orders and the wedding registry or is there something I need to do on my end?

iteachncook said:
Thanks for posting the link. I just qualified with over $1250 in commissionable sales with my 4th show that I sent last night. How soon do I get PC dollars credited to my account since it's within my first 30 days. Also, will my website be updated automatically to allow orders and the wedding registry or is there something I need to do on my end?

The only thing you need to do is be patient and wait a day or two for the PC dollars and maybe 2-3 days for the website to be set up.

Thank you! I want to use my PC dollars to by my Fall/Winter samples, that's why:)

1. When will the July Month-End Commission Statements be released?

The July Month-End Commission Statements will be released on the last business day of July.

2. How can I access my July Month-End Commission Statement?

You can access your July Month-End Commission Statement through your company's online portal or by requesting a physical copy from your manager or HR department.

3. Will the July Month-End Commission Statement include all of my commissions for the month?

Yes, the July Month-End Commission Statement will include all of your commissions earned during the month of July.

4. What should I do if I notice an error or discrepancy on my July Month-End Commission Statement?

If you notice an error or discrepancy on your July Month-End Commission Statement, please contact your manager or HR department immediately for assistance in resolving the issue.

5. Can I request a copy of my July Month-End Commission Statement at any time?

Yes, you can request a copy of your July Month-End Commission Statement at any time by contacting your manager or HR department. However, please note that the statement will only reflect commissions earned through the end of July.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • NooraK