• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Kitchen Demos: Get Creative with Your Recipes!

In summary, for July kitchen demos, it is recommended to do two recipes - one savory and one sweet. The length of the demo can vary depending on the fun and energy of the audience. It is also suggested to have a mix of popular customer favorites and new or seasonal products. Some consultants prefer to do one longer recipe, while others do two shorter ones. It is important to find what works best for you and your audience.
Danette
I'm just in my 3rd month and looking for ideas for July kitchen demos. Do you do one or 2 recipes?

one recipe is enough, otherwise your show is too long - but I do bring decorative brownies made with my silicone floral cupcake pan as a bonus - sell at least one at every party.

Danette, I'm highlighting recipes which don't require the oven to be turned on, or at least not for very long. Assuming you have only the Consultant Kit, there's an awesome pizza for the Large Bar Pan which uses refrigerated croissant dough, cream cheese, and fresh veggies (I'm at work, so don't have time to look up the recipe, but I'm sure someone else can post it). Maybe do a layered bean dip in the Classic Batter Bowl. If you have tools in addition to the Kit, let us know, so we can help you brainstorm.

I do two recipes - one savory and one sweet, but I make sure the sweet is quick and easy. The length of my shows tend to depend more on how much fun people are having than the recipes themselves (the other night the show started by 7, and we didn't get out of there until 10:30!! If the recipes were the only thing determining the length of the show, we would have been done by 8:30).

Sometimes I will do one recipe at the show and bring either a pc drink or dessert. When I started I just did 1 until I got comfortable I had several hosts right in a row request that I do 2. Good luck to you..

Hi there! Congrats on your 3rd month with Pampered Chef! For July kitchen demos, I usually like to do 2 recipes - one that is a popular customer favorite and one that showcases a new or seasonal product. This way, you can appeal to both returning customers and potential new ones. Of course, it also depends on the length of your demo and your personal preference. Some consultants like to do one longer recipe, while others prefer to do two shorter ones. It's all about finding what works best for you and your audience. Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of the July Kitchen Demos event?

The July Kitchen Demos event is designed to inspire and educate customers on how to get creative with their recipes using Pampered Chef products. It is a great opportunity to learn new techniques and get ideas for using our products in unique ways.

2. Who can attend the July Kitchen Demos event?

Anyone can attend our July Kitchen Demos event! It is open to all customers who are interested in learning more about our products and how to use them in their everyday cooking.

3. Are there any costs associated with attending the July Kitchen Demos event?

No, there are no costs associated with attending our July Kitchen Demos event. It is a free event for all customers.

4. Will there be any special promotions or discounts offered during the July Kitchen Demos event?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive promotions and discounts during the July Kitchen Demos event. Be sure to attend to take advantage of these special offers!

5. How can I RSVP for the July Kitchen Demos event?

You can RSVP for our July Kitchen Demos event by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or checking our website for upcoming events in your area. Space may be limited, so be sure to RSVP early.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies