• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is July the Perfect Time to Upgrade My Kitchen Tools?

In summary, you can place a non-commission order through P3 and you can get your kit enhancement month in your 4th full month as a consultant. You can get discounted items during your kit enhancement month.
Kimberlymmj
I am so glad because I need knives and stones.

I'm assuming you mean your 4th month, and thus KE for you. It isn't for everyone, that is once a year in April.

OOOOOhh. So how do I do that?

You can place your KE order in P3. Add a non-commission order and when it asks what type you put in KE.

Kimberlymmj said:
OOOOOhh. So how do I do that?

How do you do what? If July is your 4th month as a consultant, then it is Kit Enhancement month for you. You got a letter with the month indicated when you started. If it is not, then Kit Enhancement month is in April.

Place a non-commission order (type: Kit Enhancement) through P3.

Kimberly,
Check with Christine, but new consultants are allowed an additional kit enchancement month in their 4th full month.

This is the first I heard of KE month!!! Is the items we order discounted?? I'm a newbie too so will this be available to me in my fourth month?

Luv 2 Cook said:
This is the first I heard of KE month!!! Is the items we order discounted?? I'm a newbie too so will this be available to me in my fourth month?

In your welcome letter it should tell you which month is your KE month. It's available to you in your 4th month. You can read up on how it all works in the Consultant Policy Guide that's on Consultant Corner. But basically, it's 40% off of products. You can only get one of each item and there is a max amount you can get. You can use your PC$ that you earn in your first 90 days towards it as well.

I'm looking at my welcome letter and it doesn't mention it but I got an e-mail when my 90 days were up and in that it did mention it. HTH.

What is "July Is Kit Enhancement Month"?

"July Is Kit Enhancement Month" is an annual promotion by Pampered Chef where consultants have the opportunity to enhance their starter kit with additional products at a discounted price.

When does "July Is Kit Enhancement Month" take place?

"July Is Kit Enhancement Month" takes place during the entire month of July.

Who is eligible to participate in "July Is Kit Enhancement Month"?

All current Pampered Chef consultants who have not yet reached the top level of leadership (Director) are eligible to participate in "July Is Kit Enhancement Month".

What products are included in the "July Is Kit Enhancement Month" promotion?

The specific products included in the "July Is Kit Enhancement Month" promotion may vary each year, but typically consist of popular and new products from the Pampered Chef catalog.

How do I take advantage of the "July Is Kit Enhancement Month" promotion?

To take advantage of the "July Is Kit Enhancement Month" promotion, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and select the products you wish to enhance your starter kit with. The discounted prices will automatically be applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies