• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales July is kit enhancement month

leftymac

Veteran Member
Jan 23, 2008
OOOOOhh. So how do I do that?

How do you do what? If July is your 4th month as a consultant, then it is Kit Enhancement month for you. You got a letter with the month indicated when you started. If it is not, then Kit Enhancement month is in April.

Place a non-commission order (type: Kit Enhancement) through P3.

chefannie

Oct 8, 2007
Kimberly,
Check with Christine, but new consultants are allowed an additional kit enchancement month in their 4th full month.

Luv 2 Cook

May 13, 2009
This is the first I heard of KE month!!! Is the items we order discounted?? I'm a newbie too so will this be available to me in my fourth month?

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
This is the first I heard of KE month!!! Is the items we order discounted?? I'm a newbie too so will this be available to me in my fourth month?

In your welcome letter it should tell you which month is your KE month. It's available to you in your 4th month. You can read up on how it all works in the Consultant Policy Guide that's on Consultant Corner. But basically, it's 40% off of products. You can only get one of each item and there is a max amount you can get. You can use your PC$ that you earn in your first 90 days towards it as well.

dkitten13

Mar 23, 2009
I'm looking at my welcome letter and it doesn't mention it but I got an e-mail when my 90 days were up and in that it did mention it. HTH.