• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultants: Get an Apron for Submitting 2 Shows in July?

In summary, to become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up on their website or reach out to an existing consultant for assistance. You can also attend a recruitment event for more information. To be eligible for the apron promotion, you must submit at least 2 shows in the month of July. Only shows submitted during July will count towards the promotion. There is a limit of one apron per consultant, but you can continue to submit shows for additional rewards. If you qualify for the promotion, your apron will be shipped to you within 2-3 weeks after the end of July. Be sure to update your shipping information in your consultant account for timely delivery.
Saturday Gourmet
Ok, maybe I dreamed this, but I could have sworn that I read that consultants could receive an apron of some sort for submitting 2 shows in July. I know that if you submit 2 shows in July and attend NC, you can get a logo tablecloth and apron, but I thought I read somewhere you could get an apron for shows if you didn't make it to NC. Does anyone know if this is true, or have I completely lost my mind?

Thanks.

Yes you are correct. Check promos on CC.

Thanks. I thought I'd seen it but couldn't seem to find it anywhere.

If you submit two shows, you receive the apron. If you go to conference and submit two shows, you get the apron AND a tablecloth. Saw them in wave one - cute!!

Well, I'll get the apron since I submitted 2 shows. Unfortunately, I had to bow out of conference a few weeks ago due to an unforeseen circumstance. I'll be happy with the apron. To me they are like cookbooks. Hard to have too many.

Thanks!

1. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up on our website or reach out to an existing consultant for assistance. You can also attend one of our recruitment events to learn more about the opportunity.

2. How many shows do I need to submit to be eligible for the apron promotion?

You must submit at least 2 shows in the month of July to be eligible for the apron promotion.

3. Can I submit shows from previous months to count towards the promotion?

No, only shows submitted during the month of July will count towards the promotion. This is to ensure fairness for all consultants participating in the promotion.

4. Is there a limit to how many aprons I can earn during the promotion?

Yes, you can only earn one apron for submitting 2 shows in July. However, you may continue to submit shows for additional rewards and recognition.

5. When will I receive my apron if I qualify for the promotion?

If you qualify for the promotion, your apron will be shipped to you within 2-3 weeks after the end of July. Please make sure your shipping information is up to date in your consultant account to ensure timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • gilliandanielle