• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Guest With Classic Trivets Sale Flyer

In summary, the "July Guest With Classic Trivets Sale Flyer" is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that offers discounted prices on classic trivets for guests who attend a party in July. The flyer is valid for the entire month and can be used for both in-person and online purchases. There are no restrictions on the discounted prices, but the offer is only available for party guests. Copies of the flyer can be obtained by attending a party, contacting a consultant, or accessing it online.
I won't pretend to be anywhere near as talented as our friends (like Kam) who make such awesome flyers.

But since I need this I thought I'd share it.

Note that depending on the version of word you're using you may not see the images but if you "Print Preview" it they are there and will print for you.

Just be sure to update to YOUR consultant info bottom center

:chef:

Attachments

• July guest and trivets.doc
    628.5 KB · Views: 511
First of all, don't sell yourself short! I'm sure your flyers are just as awesome as Kam's. And thank you for sharing your template with us, it's always helpful to have a starting point when creating our own materials.I just wanted to add a tip for those who may not see the images when opening the document. You can also try going to "View" and then selecting "Print Layout" to see if that helps.Thanks again for sharing, and happy cooking! :chef:

What is the "July Guest With Classic Trivets Sale Flyer"?

The "July Guest With Classic Trivets Sale Flyer" is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features a special offer for guests who attend a party in July. It includes discounted prices on classic trivets, as well as other exclusive deals.

How long is this sale flyer valid?

The "July Guest With Classic Trivets Sale Flyer" is valid for the entire month of July. Make sure to take advantage of the deals before the month ends!

Can I use this sale flyer for online purchases?

Yes, the "July Guest With Classic Trivets Sale Flyer" can be used for both in-person and online purchases. Simply enter the designated promo code during checkout to receive the discounted prices.

Are there any restrictions on the discounted prices for classic trivets?

There are no restrictions on the discounted prices for classic trivets. However, please note that this offer is only available for guests who attend a party in July. If you are unable to attend a party, you may want to consider hosting one to take advantage of these exclusive deals.

How can I receive a copy of the "July Guest With Classic Trivets Sale Flyer"?

You can receive a copy of the "July Guest With Classic Trivets Sale Flyer" by attending a party in July or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find a digital version on our website or social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam