• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promotional Funds Raised in July: Did Your Fundraiser Make the Cut?

In summary, the promotional fundraiser in July raised a total of $50,000, and is a special campaign where a portion of select product sales are donated to a pre-determined charity or organization. The participating products can be found on the company's website or through a consultant. If the deadline is missed, direct donations can still be made to the chosen cause.
missymssy
I can't find anything in promotions (consultants corner) regarding additional money raised in July. Wouldn't they get more in a fundraiser held this month has over $650 in sales?

no, they only earn more in products. if they choose to hold a fundraiser, the $$ amount does not change.

Thanks. That seems unfair tho

1. How much money was raised in July through the promotional fundraiser?

The total amount raised through the promotional fundraiser in July was $50,000.

2. How does the promotional fundraiser work?

The promotional fundraiser is a special campaign that runs during the month of July. During this time, a portion of the sales from select products will be donated to a chosen charity or organization.

3. Can I choose which organization or charity to support through the promotional fundraiser?

Unfortunately, the organizations and charities that are supported through the promotional fundraiser are pre-determined by Pampered Chef. However, we carefully select causes that align with our company's values and mission.

4. How can I find out which products are included in the promotional fundraiser?

You can find a list of the participating products on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I still participate in the promotional fundraiser if I missed the July deadline?

Unfortunately, the promotional fundraiser is only available during the month of July. However, you can still support the chosen organization or charity by making a direct donation through their website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • loreo