• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Cookware Demos: Delicious Recipes to Showcase Your Products

In summary, everyone is demoing recipes in the cookware this month. There are three recipes being demoed and all are great. The recipe for the Pina Caolada Upside-Down Cake is always a popular choice and someone is going to demo it tomorrow night. Another recipe is the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake and it is also going to be demoed. Lastly, the Creamy One Pot Pasta is also going to be demoed.
chefsteph07
What's everyone doing for demo recipes to showcase the cookware this month?

Good Morning,, I'm going to do the Pina Caolada Upside-Down Cake.
Always a great recipe, hope to get lots of bookings off of that.

Barb

Pineapple Upside Down Cake

I'm doing a giant cookie - two tubes of cookie dough (two flavors is nice); crumble them into the 12" Skillet - do not press down, just crumble! Bake at 375 for about 15-20 minutes, let rest for 10 minutes. Flip out onto the Large Round Platter and serve!

love that idea, Kate!

Anyone making a main dish on the stove? I have the 12" skillet and want to do something in that (since her micro wont fit dcb) instead of a pizza like always. I have yet to use the skillet at a party, so want something kinda easy.

Creamy One Pot Pasta comes out great in the skillet

Thank's Deb! I'll have to try that one!

Question, I do not have the lid yet. Anyone use the 12" skillet w/o lid even when it says to cover. Should I skip recipes since I dont have one?

I'm going to do the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake tomorrow night.

pcbarb said:
Good Morning,, I'm going to do the Pina Caolada Upside-Down Cake.
Always a great recipe, hope to get lots of bookings off of that.

Barb

Oooooh! Where do we find that recipe? Sounds very good!
Deb

zmom58 said:
Oooooh! Where do we find that recipe? Sounds very good!
Deb
It's been in the Season's Best the past two seasons. (Not this one - but the 2 before that.)

cmdtrgd said:
I'm doing a giant cookie - two tubes of cookie dough (two flavors is nice); crumble them into the 12" Skillet - do not press down, just crumble! Bake at 375 for about 15-20 minutes, let rest for 10 minutes. Flip out onto the Large Round Platter and serve!

Oh I'm going to have to try this one! I have a red,white, and blue party and forgot about demoing something in the cookware! This is perfect, no work, but shows the benefits - Thanks!

1. What cookware is featured in the July demos?

The July demos for cookware feature our newest line, the Ultimate Collection, which includes a 10-piece set of non-stick pots and pans.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the July demos?

Yes, during the July demos, customers can receive a free gift with purchase of the Ultimate Collection cookware set. There will also be a special discount on select cookware accessories.

3. Can I host a July demo for cookware at my home?

Absolutely! Hosting a demo is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Contact your consultant to schedule a date for your July demo.

4. What recipes will be featured in the July demos for cookware?

The July demos will feature delicious summer recipes, such as grilled vegetables, skillet pasta, and one-pot meals. These recipes are specifically designed to showcase the versatility and durability of our cookware.

5. Can I purchase the featured cookware outside of the July demos?

Yes, the Ultimate Collection cookware will be available for purchase after the July demos. However, we recommend taking advantage of the special promotions and discounts during the demos to get the best value for your money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • RCKmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Buffysaurus
  • etteluap70PC