• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July demos for cookware

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
What's everyone doing for demo recipes to showcase the cookware this month?

Apr 27, 2009
Good Morning,, I'm going to do the Pina Caolada Upside-Down Cake.
Always a great recipe, hope to get lots of bookings off of that.

Barb

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Pineapple Upside Down Cake

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
I'm doing a giant cookie - two tubes of cookie dough (two flavors is nice); crumble them into the 12" Skillet - do not press down, just crumble! Bake at 375 for about 15-20 minutes, let rest for 10 minutes. Flip out onto the Large Round Platter and serve!

niclowther

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2009
Anyone making a main dish on the stove? I have the 12" skillet and want to do something in that (since her micro wont fit dcb) instead of a pizza like always. I have yet to use the skillet at a party, so want something kinda easy.

niclowther

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2009
Question, I do not have the lid yet. Anyone use the 12" skillet w/o lid even when it says to cover. Should I skip recipes since I dont have one?

Malinda Klein

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2008
I'm doing a giant cookie - two tubes of cookie dough (two flavors is nice); crumble them into the 12" Skillet - do not press down, just crumble! Bake at 375 for about 15-20 minutes, let rest for 10 minutes. Flip out onto the Large Round Platter and serve!

Oh I'm going to have to try this one! I have a red,white, and blue party and forgot about demoing something in the cookware! This is perfect, no work, but shows the benefits - Thanks!