• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Earn a FREE 8-Quart Stainless Mixing Bowl in July?

In summary, if you submit $1,250 in commissionable sales from individual orders and Shows held and submitted in July, you can earn an 8-Quart Stainless Mixing Bowl for free. This bowl is also featured in the August Host Special, so it's a great opportunity to promote August bookings. This promotion is valid for qualified Cooking Shows, Fund-raiser Shows, Wedding Showers, Catalog Shows, individual orders, online orders, and Wedding Registry orders. You must submit your sales between July 1 and July 31, 2006, and orders must be received by the Home Office by midnight CT on July 31, 2006. The 8-Quart Stainless Mixing Bowl will be shipped to you as soon
gilliandanielle
Has anyone posted this yet??

Submit $1,250 in commissionable sales from individual orders
and Shows held and submitted in July and you’ll earn an
8-Quart Stainless Mixing Bowl FREE! This mixing bowl is
also featured in the August Host Special, so earn yours now to
promote August bookings.
We’re Mixing Things Up Earn yours early to have for all your August Shows.

Note: Submit $1250 in commissionable sales from Shows held and submitted, and individual orders placed, between July 1 and July 31, 2006. Qualified
Cooking Shows, Fund-raiser Shows, Wedding Showers and Catalog Shows, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registry orders count toward this
promotion. Orders must be received in the Home Office between July 1 and midnight CT July 31, 2006 via mail or PamperedPartner®. As soon as you
submit your sales for this promotion we will ship the 8-Quart Stainless Mixing Bowl to you.

I am so excited! I was already planning a catalog show in August so I could earn this bowl, but now I don't need to! I still don't even have one of my June shows though........

Hadnt seen that - thanks! I had a feeling that would be the incentive for us. I am anxous to see what we will be getting in June when we submit 2 shows...all we know is something "sharp"!!!

Okay, I keep seeing on here that our June incentive is something sharp. Where did this information come from? The flyer says "A hot new fall product valued at $70." HO doesn't release new product info until after conference. So, where did this little piece of info come from?

There is a flyer under downloads/June/cluster challenge in CC that states this. We get this in addition to the Free Fall Products we can earn. The "sharp" product is the cluster challenge...all active consultants in your cluster have to submit at least 2 shows in June to receive this based on a goal that the director will get telling her how many shows your cluster has in the goal - something like that! Details are on the flyer.

Last edited:
Doesn't the flyer say something like "the sharpest fall yet"?

Doesn't the flyer say something like "the sharpest fall yet"?

Yipee!!I'm excited about both June and July!!! I've definately got my two for June!

Sounds like a new knife for June maybe? Wasn't there a knife everyone was going on and on about in another post that they wish we carried? Would be cool if that was it!

" The sharpest fall product free ";) ;) ;)

TPC rocks! So many opportunities to earn FREE stuff! What other company gives as much stuff away as ours???!!!

TPC rocks! So many opportunities to earn FREE stuff! What other company gives as much stuff away as ours???!!!:D

gilliandanielle said:
Has anyone posted this yet??

Submit $1,250 in commissionable sales from individual orders
and Shows held and submitted in July and you’ll earn an
8-Quart Stainless Mixing Bowl FREE! This mixing bowl is
also featured in the August Host Special, so earn yours now to
promote August bookings.
We’re Mixing Things Up Earn yours early to have for all your August Shows.

Note: Submit $1250 in commissionable sales from Shows held and submitted, and individual orders placed, between July 1 and July 31, 2006. Qualified
Cooking Shows, Fund-raiser Shows, Wedding Showers and Catalog Shows, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registry orders count toward this
promotion. Orders must be received in the Home Office between July 1 and midnight CT July 31, 2006 via mail or PamperedPartner®. As soon as you
submit your sales for this promotion we will ship the 8-Quart Stainless Mixing Bowl to you.

I am so excited! I was already planning a catalog show in August so I could earn this bowl, but now I don't need to! I still don't even have one of my June shows though........

OMGosh! I am soooo excited tooooo! I wanted this bowl too!!!! Thank you for posting this!

Maybe it is a whole set of knives or something!! That would be nice too!!

jenniferlynne said:
Maybe it is a whole set of knives or something!! That would be nice too!!
??? Several years ago they had a knife set with 5 knives and a wood block to store them. It was $100. I'm thinking that's not it but who knows?

How do you know its a knife??????

We don't, but there aren't many "sharp" items in the kitchen that aren't knives. Although, sharp could refer to snazzy or neato or cool.

Kate...I was thinking that also, but who knows with those guys at HO :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gillian

How did you hear about this?

Cindycooks said:
There is a flyer under downloads/June/cluster challenge in CC that states this. We get this in addition to the Free Fall Products we can earn. The "sharp" product is the cluster challenge...all active consultants in your cluster have to submit at least 2 shows in June to receive this based on a goal that the director will get telling her how many shows your cluster has in the goal - something like that! Details are on the flyer.

I think the number of shows is different for each cluster. In my cluster we each need to hold and submit at least 4 shows.

Sk8Mom209 said:
I think the number of shows is different for each cluster. In my cluster we each need to hold and submit at least 4 shows.

Really?? On the flyer, it says, "Each member, including your Director, who helped achieve the goal, by holding and submitting at least TWO shows in June will receive...A hot new fall product valued at $70!"

The number of shows is different depending on the number of people in each cluster, isnt it?? IT wouldn't be fair to require some clusters to submit 4 shows/person and other clusters 2 shows/person!!

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/june_cluster_challenge.pdf

Shari,Technically each person in your cluster needs to hold and submit 2 shows of $250. Now, there are bound to be people who do not submit on a regular basis, who only do one show a month, etc. Your director might be trying to account for that. Even if you do 2, or 4 shows of at least $250, the cluster might not meet the challenge and noone in the cluster gets the product. It is very important that your director keep in close contact with everyone who wants to earn the product so you make sure to meet the cluster number.

Beth: I would LOVE that! I have the steak knife set and love it.

I am so excited about the incentives, not to mention the paycheck!

whiteyteresa said:
Gillian

How did you hear about this?

If you go to the May CN and change the address at the top from may to jun NOT JUNE it will bring up the consultant news for directors a few days before it is released to everyone.

What is the July Consultant Incentive?

The July Consultant Incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to consultants during the month of July. It offers a variety of rewards for meeting certain sales goals and recruiting new consultants.

What are the rewards for the July Consultant Incentive?

The rewards for the July Consultant Incentive vary based on the sales goals and recruiting goals that are met. Some of the rewards may include free products, discounts on future orders, or special recognition from Pampered Chef.

How do I participate in the July Consultant Incentive?

To participate in the July Consultant Incentive, you must be a current consultant with Pampered Chef. You can track your sales and recruiting progress through your consultant account and work towards meeting the set goals.

Is the July Consultant Incentive available to all consultants?

Yes, the July Consultant Incentive is available to all consultants with Pampered Chef. However, certain restrictions and limitations may apply depending on your location and current consultant status. It is important to check with your manager for more information.

What happens if I don't meet the goals for the July Consultant Incentive?

If you do not meet the goals for the July Consultant Incentive, you will not receive the corresponding rewards. However, there may be other opportunities for incentives and rewards throughout the year, so continue to work hard and strive for success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies
Views
schel