• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July consultant incentive!!

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
Has anyone posted this yet??

Submit $1,250 in commissionable sales from individual orders
and Shows held and submitted in July and you’ll earn an
8-Quart Stainless Mixing Bowl FREE! This mixing bowl is
also featured in the August Host Special, so earn yours now to
promote August bookings.
We’re Mixing Things Up Earn yours early to have for all your August Shows.

Note: Submit $1250 in commissionable sales from Shows held and submitted, and individual orders placed, between July 1 and July 31, 2006. Qualified
Cooking Shows, Fund-raiser Shows, Wedding Showers and Catalog Shows, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registry orders count toward this
promotion. Orders must be received in the Home Office between July 1 and midnight CT July 31, 2006 via mail or PamperedPartner®. As soon as you
submit your sales for this promotion we will ship the 8-Quart Stainless Mixing Bowl to you.

I am so excited! I was already planning a catalog show in August so I could earn this bowl, but now I don't need to! I still don't even have one of my June shows though........

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Hadnt seen that - thanks! I had a feeling that would be the incentive for us. I am anxous to see what we will be getting in June when we submit 2 shows...all we know is something "sharp"!!!

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
Okay, I keep seeing on here that our June incentive is something sharp. Where did this information come from? The flyer says "A hot new fall product valued at $70." HO doesn't release new product info until after conference. So, where did this little piece of info come from?

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
There is a flyer under downloads/June/cluster challenge in CC that states this. We get this in addition to the Free Fall Products we can earn. The "sharp" product is the cluster challenge...all active consultants in your cluster have to submit at least 2 shows in June to receive this based on a goal that the director will get telling her how many shows your cluster has in the goal - something like that! Details are on the flyer.

Last edited:

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
Yipee!!

I'm excited about both June and July!!! I've definately got my two for June!

Sounds like a new knife for June maybe? Wasn't there a knife everyone was going on and on about in another post that they wish we carried? Would be cool if that was it!

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
TPC rocks! So many opportunities to earn FREE stuff! What other company gives as much stuff away as ours???!!!

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
TPC rocks! So many opportunities to earn FREE stuff! What other company gives as much stuff away as ours???!!!:D

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
gilliandanielle said:
Has anyone posted this yet??

Submit $1,250 in commissionable sales from individual orders
and Shows held and submitted in July and you’ll earn an
8-Quart Stainless Mixing Bowl FREE! This mixing bowl is
also featured in the August Host Special, so earn yours now to
promote August bookings.
We’re Mixing Things Up Earn yours early to have for all your August Shows.

Note: Submit $1250 in commissionable sales from Shows held and submitted, and individual orders placed, between July 1 and July 31, 2006. Qualified
Cooking Shows, Fund-raiser Shows, Wedding Showers and Catalog Shows, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registry orders count toward this
promotion. Orders must be received in the Home Office between July 1 and midnight CT July 31, 2006 via mail or PamperedPartner®. As soon as you
submit your sales for this promotion we will ship the 8-Quart Stainless Mixing Bowl to you.

I am so excited! I was already planning a catalog show in August so I could earn this bowl, but now I don't need to! I still don't even have one of my June shows though........

OMGosh! I am soooo excited tooooo! I wanted this bowl too!!!! Thank you for posting this!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
jenniferlynne said:
Maybe it is a whole set of knives or something!! That would be nice too!!
??? Several years ago they had a knife set with 5 knives and a wood block to store them. It was $100. I'm thinking that's not it but who knows?

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
We don't, but there aren't many "sharp" items in the kitchen that aren't knives. Although, sharp could refer to snazzy or neato or cool.

Sk8Mom209

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Cindycooks said:
There is a flyer under downloads/June/cluster challenge in CC that states this. We get this in addition to the Free Fall Products we can earn. The "sharp" product is the cluster challenge...all active consultants in your cluster have to submit at least 2 shows in June to receive this based on a goal that the director will get telling her how many shows your cluster has in the goal - something like that! Details are on the flyer.

I think the number of shows is different for each cluster. In my cluster we each need to hold and submit at least 4 shows.

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
Sk8Mom209 said:
I think the number of shows is different for each cluster. In my cluster we each need to hold and submit at least 4 shows.

Really?? On the flyer, it says, "Each member, including your Director, who helped achieve the goal, by holding and submitting at least TWO shows in June will receive...A hot new fall product valued at $70!"

The number of shows is different depending on the number of people in each cluster, isnt it?? IT wouldn't be fair to require some clusters to submit 4 shows/person and other clusters 2 shows/person!!

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/june_cluster_challenge.pdf

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Shari,

Technically each person in your cluster needs to hold and submit 2 shows of $250. Now, there are bound to be people who do not submit on a regular basis, who only do one show a month, etc. Your director might be trying to account for that. Even if you do 2, or 4 shows of at least $250, the cluster might not meet the challenge and noone in the cluster gets the product. It is very important that your director keep in close contact with everyone who wants to earn the product so you make sure to meet the cluster number.

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Beth: I would LOVE that! I have the steak knife set and love it.

I am so excited about the incentives, not to mention the paycheck!

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
whiteyteresa said:
Gillian

How did you hear about this?

If you go to the May CN and change the address at the top from may to jun NOT JUNE it will bring up the consultant news for directors a few days before it is released to everyone.