• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July & August Specials: Host and Guest Deals for Forged Cutlery

In summary, the Forged Cutlery specials for July and August are awesome! The special for cookware was January, but the forge cutlery is super! There are 2 new peices of Forged Cutlery that are expected to be released in the sell-a-thon flyer. If PC does come out with a knife block, it will have to be extra special because I have heard the same thing!
pamperedtraci
Host and guest specials for July and August.

Forged Cutlery in August! Awesome!

Attachments

• Host Special July.pdf
    190.3 KB · Views: 651
  • Guest Special July.pdf
    160.6 KB · Views: 596
  • Host Special August.pdf
    178.1 KB · Views: 732
  • Guest Special August.pdf
    151.3 KB · Views: 651
Thanks! I have a potential host that was wanting August - I bet she books now!

These are some great specials! Did I miss the cookware special this year? Someone was asking when we have it.

Cookware was January!:(

It was January... I and some guests/hosts were hoping for August again! Oh well.. the forged cutlery is super!

Oh, this is soooo cool! I can't wait to find out what the TWO new peices of Forged Cutlery are! I can't wait for conference!
And by the way, you all know how much I love the spinner! I'm going to go crazy in July!!!!!:D :eek:

Hmmm... too bad I hadn't met this lady yet! Maybe she'll host a show to get the cookware. And I can also follow up with her at the end of the year, too.

I'm excited for August!!!!! YEAH!

Dude! When did they come out with AUGUST?? I've been checking everyday, but hadn't had a chance yet today. :p

bumping this up so people can see the new specials~

Gill you are so good!!!!

MissChef said:
Oh, this is soooo cool! I can't wait to find out what the TWO new peices of Forged Cutlery are! I can't wait for conference!
I didn't see that earlier when I quickly glanced over the flyers.....wahooo! Let's start speculating:)My thoughts:
A carving knife
A Butcher knife
A small serrated knife

jenniferknapp said:
I didn't see that earlier when I quickly glanced over the flyers.....wahooo! Let's start speculating:)

My thoughts:
A carving knife
A Butcher knife
A small serrated knife

A tomato knife
A small Santoku knife (Like the green one, only forged)
A knife block for the forged cutlery???

Ohhh! good thinking with the knife block....I know I've suggested it to HO :)

Okay, I think that we are getting 2 new knives.... in the sell-a-thon flyer it mentions 2 new sharp fall products!

Forged Cutlery carving set?I'm hoping we come out with a forged cutlery carving set. I've been using my carving set a lot with the 30 minute chicken demo and have really been wishing for a forged cutlery carving set.

I also hope we get a wooden block for the other knives and that it also holds the kitchen shears.

Everyone says that PC won't have a wooden block because it dulls your knives. I talk crap about them at my shows so I will look pretty stupid if PC comes out with a knife block!

gilliandanielle said:
Everyone says that PC won't have a wooden block because it dulls your knives. I talk crap about them at my shows so I will look pretty stupid if PC comes out with a knife block!

If PC does come out with one, it will have to be extra special because I have heard the same thing! So actually, you were just talking about most knife blocks that were currently on the market. But PC's is new & improved and won't dull your knives!

Soooo, what if it wasn't a WOODEN block, but some kind special knife holder....maybe along the lines of something to match the tool turnabout....and the knives would fit in it right in their little cases????
Hmmmmm, a girl can dream can't she?:rolleyes:

And maybe it will hold the kitchen shears (love the idea Carla!!) and the honing tool!

jenniferknapp said:
And maybe it will hold the kitchen shears (love the idea Carla!!) and the honing tool!

Ahhh, yes! We can dream together!:D

I want somewhere to store the knives as well. I can't ever find them when I need them. Perhaps it could be a magnetic strip to hold them....

thanks for the flyers .. i like having this stuff before hand.

I posted this on another thread too......but since there is speculating going on over here on the new sharp fall products I have to say that I would love it if they did the Food Chopper in BLACK!!! Then it would match the tool turn about!

Skye said:
I posted this on another thread too......but since there is speculating going on over here on the new sharp fall products I have to say that I would love it if they did the Food Chopper in BLACK!!! Then it would match the tool turn about!

OOOOHHHHH.....I LUUUUVVVV this idea!!

black food chopper! I was thinking the SAME thing! I love the color black, and was soooo excited when they introduced the new tool turn about. when I put my food chopper in it to take to a show..... i got all sad cause it did not match! lol. we need a black food chopper!

Okay, where is the info about the sell a thon!! You guys are finding info that I can't find!!! Let me in on it too. Or better yet, post the flyer!!! Katie

cookn' katie said:
Okay, where is the info about the sell a thon!! You guys are finding info that I can't find!!! Let me in on it too. Or better yet, post the flyer!!! Katie
The flyer is posted in the June-July Sell A Thon thread!

Have you all seen the new squishy knife blocks? I saw one in a bed bath and beyond flyer I think. It is wood on the outside and has some kind of foam on the inside that you stick the knives into. Looked intriguing. I agree, some kind of a knife block would be great... my current one (wood) is looking pretty grubby. And I am excited for the August host special--I only have one piece of the forged cutlery and I love it.

dwyerkim said:
Have you all seen the new squishy knife blocks? I saw one in a bed bath and beyond flyer I think. It is wood on the outside and has some kind of foam on the inside that you stick the knives into. Looked intriguing. I agree, some kind of a knife block would be great... my current one (wood) is looking pretty grubby. And I am excited for the August host special--I only have one piece of the forged cutlery and I love it.

They are the KaPoosh blocks! I have one and love it :)

I just remembered that August is the last month for discontinued products- so I am going to have my own show with those!! I am surprised that the August host special is out already!

gilliandanielle said:

If you put your knives in upside down, it doesn't dull them (put the flat end towards the bottom and the cutting end up, then as you pull them out of the wood the flat end runs along the wood).

ivykeep said:
If you put your knives in upside down, it doesn't dull them (put the flat end towards the bottom and the cutting end up, then as you pull them out of the wood the flat end runs along the wood).

That is a good idea, but all of the traditional blocks that I found didn't have the right sizes to fit our full set of forged knives!

Has anyone seen the knife holders that fit in a drawer? I think that would be very cool for our knives. The black cases are pretty cheesy.

I would love to see a forged meat cleaver. Great for the goons to use.

jenniferknapp said:
I didn't see that earlier when I quickly glanced over the flyers.....wahooo! Let's start speculating:)

My thoughts:
A carving knife
A Butcher knife
A small serrated knife
Wow! Where have I been?! With sick kids, that's where! Ughhhh! :( :( I've had a day, let me tell you!
Anyway, how fun this thread has become! As for my thoughts on the what type of new cutlery....hmmmmm..... I like the idea of a smaller santoku, Also like the idea of the butcher knife. Other than that my creative juices are not flowing! I am exhausted!:(

pamperedtraci said:
The flyer is posted in the June-July Sell A Thon thread!
New to the site & to PC. Where do I find the June-July Sell a thon thread?

Thanks for the link Dana. It didnt work for me but I did find thread under the Files link at the top of the forum.

Oh, I am sorry!! I guess I don't know how to put the link in there correctly. Sorry about that!! I am still trying to learn how to do everything on this site too.

Glad you found it!!

My husband would LOVE a filet knife. That would be too cool!!!:D

Not my design... but updated it as best as I could.

Attachments

• -May-June-July-Aug.doc
    908 KB · Views: 463
SO EXCITING! These host & guest specials will certainly boost bookings! Thanks...

lnicole77 said:
Not my design... but updated it as best as I could.
Awesome thanks for updating this!

I would love to see the knife block back!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • chefjeanine