• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July August Host/Guest Special Flyers...

In summary, the host special for July/August is the Quick Cooker Set and the guest special is the Grill Pan & Press. To earn the host special, a qualifying Pampered Chef party must be hosted with at least $200 in guest sales and one booking. The host and guest specials cannot be combined, but the host can earn the host special for free and purchase the guest special at a discounted price. The Quick Cooker Set includes the Quick Cooker and the Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot. There is no limit to how many guest specials can be purchased, but availability is limited.
PCINVA
Can someone tell me which Consultant News they were in? I cant find them at all!!! I must be missing a CN because Im sure they have come by now!

Thanks!!

I believe they are in the June one. You can also find them on the PC website.

Thanks...Maybe Im losing it and already tore them out but I have no idea where they are or even remember doing it if I did.....I am out of color ink and I need them for tomorrow so Im going to have to keep digging tonight!!

Thanks!!

I found them!!! They are in the May CN! Thanks so much for your help!

1. What are the host and guest specials for the July/August flyer?

The host special for July/August is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker and the Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot. The guest special is the Grill Pan & Press, perfect for summer grilling.

2. How can I earn the host special for July/August?

To earn the host special, you must host a qualifying Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in guest sales and one booking. Your consultant can provide more details on how to host a party and earn rewards.

3. Can I combine the host and guest specials for July/August?

No, the host and guest specials cannot be combined. However, as a host, you can earn the host special for free and also purchase the guest special at a discounted price.

4. What is included in the Quick Cooker Set?

The Quick Cooker Set includes the Quick Cooker, which is a pressure cooker that can cook food up to 70% faster than traditional methods, and the Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot, which is perfect for cooking rice, pasta, and other grains in the Quick Cooker.

5. Is there a limit to how many guest specials I can purchase?

No, there is no limit to how many guest specials you can purchase. However, the guest special is only available while supplies last, so be sure to order early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies