• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July/Aug/Sept Grid: Host & Guest Specials Flyer Now Available!

In summary, the July/Aug/Sept Grid is a promotional program by Pampered Chef that offers special discounts and offers on select products during the months of July, August, and September. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant, and customers can also receive updates through email or social media. The offers cannot be combined with other promotions, but customers can still earn Host Rewards and use coupons. Not all products are included in the program, and there is no limit on how many items can be purchased. Availability is subject to availability, so it is recommended to make purchases early.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Is that flyer up yet? The one that shoes the host & guest specials for all three months?
Thanks! :)

I saw it in the Consultant news that I got on the 1st

No, I mean the one that Kam makes

1. What is the July/Aug/Sept Grid?

The July/Aug/Sept Grid is a promotional program offered by Pampered Chef during the months of July, August, and September. It features special discounts and offers on select products for customers to take advantage of.

2. How do I access the July/Aug/Sept Grid?

The July/Aug/Sept Grid can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. Customers can also receive information about the program through email or social media.

3. Can I combine July/Aug/Sept Grid offers with other promotions?

No, the July/Aug/Sept Grid offers cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, customers can still earn Host Rewards or use any available coupons on their purchase.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the July/Aug/Sept Grid?

No, not all products are included in the July/Aug/Sept Grid. The program features a select number of items at special discounted prices. These products will be clearly marked on the Pampered Chef website and in the catalog.

5. Is there a limit to how many July/Aug/Sept Grid items I can purchase?

There is no limit to how many July/Aug/Sept Grid items a customer can purchase. However, all offers are subject to availability and may sell out quickly. It is recommended to make purchases early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kylev