• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July/August 2 Month Flyer: Customize with Your Name | Free Template

In summary, the July/Aug 2 Month Flyer features a variety of products from our catalog, including top-selling cookware sets, kitchen tools, and food storage solutions. There are special deals and promotions on select products, indicated by a red "Special Offer" tag. You can easily order these products online and there is a limited time offer, so be sure to take advantage before the flyer expires. Additionally, you can host a Pampered Chef party to earn free and discounted products from the flyer. Contact your consultant for more information.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 2 month Flyer for July/Aug in case anyone wants to use it.

Space to type in your name at the bottom.

As usual, check it over before using it!

Attachments

• JulyAug2010_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 450
Thank you Kathleen!

Your flyer is an answer to my prayers. I just commented on Joy's thread, cause I had not seen one, yet.

Thanks Kathleen! :)

What products are featured in the July/Aug 2 Month Flyer?

The July/Aug 2 Month Flyer features a variety of products from our catalog, including our top-selling cookware sets, kitchen tools, and food storage solutions.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the July/Aug 2 Month Flyer?

Yes, the July/Aug 2 Month Flyer includes special deals and promotions on select products. Keep an eye out for the red "Special Offer" tag for these exclusive deals.

Can I order from the July/Aug 2 Month Flyer online?

Yes, you can easily place an order for any products featured in the July/Aug 2 Month Flyer on our website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout.

Is there a deadline for ordering from the July/Aug 2 Month Flyer?

Yes, the July/Aug 2 Month Flyer has a limited time offer. Be sure to take advantage of the deals and promotions before the flyer expires.

Can I host a party and earn rewards with the products in the July/Aug 2 Month Flyer?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products from the July/Aug 2 Month Flyer. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies